Chapter 9 Beautiful

Chapter 9

Katherine POV.

The next day.
I jump in the shower around 5 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so a worm shower feels good right now.
What do I have to do today. Its Sunday.

I grabbed my shampoo and scrubbed my hair and head. My eyes stayed close so no soap can come into my eyes. Today Aunt Jade is going to take me shopping for my new school. I have ot get the schools uniform. Great.

List.
School uniform
Pencils
Pens. Red, black, blue and green.
Sticky notes
Writing books.
Binder
Erasers
School bags
Pencil bag

And others stuff that we need. Like

Wood
Nails
Super glue
Ect.

We were shopping for school supplies and for my room. Aunt Jade was excited about my room. She thinks this is going to be a fun experience. I grab the conditioner and srubed my hair and head. I washed it out of my hair, only leaving just tiny, tiny bit of it in my hair. After that I washed my body.

Small time skip.
I walk out of the bathroom with a towel on my head and around my body. I quickly walked to my room. I layed on my bed and looked at the ceiling.

"Katherine. Are you changed?!" Aunt Jade yelled out there the door. "Not really...!" I yelled back. "Ok, I just want to say that breakfast will be done soon" she yelled out. "Ok!" I yelled out.

I get up and dryed my body off. I got changed and grabbed my bag and left the room with my phone in hand.

I run down the stairs and walked into the kitchen

I run down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. Aunt Jade was making eggs, bacon and toast. There was coffee been made. "Moring Aunt Jade" I said out. I help her set the table and get glasses of orange juice.

"Good morning Katherine, after eating and me getting changed and ready we will go" she said out. "Ok" I said out.

Aunt Jade smiled at me, "Can you grab me a plate?" She asks. I grab her plate and give it to her. She placed two eggs on it four pieces of bacon and two toast on her plate. I take the to the table and placed it on her spot. I bring my plate and she gave me the same.

"Thank you".
"No problem Kath" she said.
I raise my eye brow and looked at her, "Kath?" I asks.
"Yeah, theres going to be a lot of nicknames, sorry kid" she said out. I laugh and take a bite of food. "This is really good" I said out.

"Thank you kid"

Time skip.
Third person POV.

Dick layed on his bed staring at the ceiling with a blank expression on his face. He felt empty, he wanted his mate close by him. He wanted his arms around her body, with his face rests in between her neck and shoulders. He would love to kiss those plump lips. He felt so empty to not see her. He was to busy helping Batman take down the Joker again. He was going to get her number yesterday, but he forgot and left with out it.

Jason sat at the table with coffee in hand. He was tired, he stayed up all night looking for a drug deal go down. It didn't. Since he had to stay up late too he felt so empty. Just like Dick. He wanted his mate close. He didn't care if she had 4 mates. Clearly he saw how she was. She was scared to tell them. She was scared for their reactions. But he didn't care. He wanted his mate in his life. He needs her in his life. He can't live with out her now.

Same goes for Jason. He was going to get her number but he forgot too. They both clearly could hack her phone, but they didn't want to. They want to ask for it. They couldn't let her know about their other life... yet. Bruce wouldn't want her involved in their second life. Their other life.

"How have you been Master Jason?" Alfred asks. Jason looks up from the mug to the best Butler ever. "I have been good Alfred" he said out. He takes a sip of the coffee. "That is good Master Jason. Do you want me to make you breakfast?" Alfred asks.
"That would be great Alfred. You can just call me Jason if you want" Jason said.

"Ok. Do you want your usual?"
"Yes that will be good" Jason said.

Alfred to work on making the second Robin food. Jason sat there drinking his coffee think about his mate.

"Good morning Alfred and Jason" Dick said walking into the room and taking set beside Jason. "Morning Master Dick, how was your night out with the Batman?" Alfred asks. "It went well. Jokers back in Arkham Asylum" Dick said out. He got up and got himself a cup coffee. He took his set back and looked out the window.

"That is good Master Dick" Alfred said.
"Would you like me to make you your usual breakfast?" He asks. "If that's ok with you Alfred" Dick said.

Alfred got the guys breakfasts ready and set them in front of them when it was done. He got everything cleaned up. After asking if that's all he left the kitchen and went to see how Master Tim and Master Damain is.

Katherine POV.
We walk out of the house and into her car. "Ok so we have to go to the school to get the uniform measured, then later that day we will pick it up" Aunt Jade said.
"Thank you Aunt Jade for everything. It means a lot" I said to her.

I do really mean it. I had went to school plenty of times. But all of them were different and I only lasted at least a week. Now I would be going to the school for at least a year or 2.

Small, small time skip.

I never new my mom she died giving birth to me.

Dad talked about her just a tiny bit. But not enough to know that much of her. I now that I have her hair and eyes. I have her sense of humor. He said that I'm more her then him. I have a small pitcher of her when she was pregnant with me.

She is very beautiful.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader.