Chapter 22 Here

NOTE. IM sorry I had published the wrong chapter. I have unpublished. Again I'm sorry.

Chapter 22 Here.

Third person POV.
Katherine smiles at her Aunt as she nears Jason and her. Katherine felt giddy and happy to see two of her soulmates right now. She was so tired, but everything was worth it to see them, but she is still awkward so she gave Dick an awkward wave and push a stray of hair away from her face.

Dick smiles wide at Katherine and waves back at her. He is so happy to see her again, it's worth it if he got to see her and he has. He couldn't wait until tomorrow, how could he?

Dick couldn't get enough of her, she's breath taking and the love of his life. If he could he would stay by her all the time. "Hey" Katherine chirpes out. "Hi"

"Where's Damian... isn't he with you two?" Jade asks. Katherine perks up at hearing Damians name. Three of her soulmates were in the same place with her... one missing so far. But still there here.... and she knows it wasn't because they were hunger.... (well Jason was), but for another reason.

Jason pulled out his phone, "I'll text him" he said. He went and stood a few feet away from the group.

From Jason
Hey demon spawn. We have found her come to isle 5 and to them we are here to get something to eat/snack.

Jason comes back and stood there. "So what do you have to get next?" Dick asks. "Uhh.... I don't know. A lot... I usually end up eat everything in my house before I go shopping... so I have to stock up. So I guess a lot of food. Plus that she is with me know I need to get way more food then I usually get. So-"

"Do you breath between sentences?" Katherine asks. Jade rolls her eyes at her and nudge her with a smile on her face, "What I was saying is that I think we should just walk down ever isle and get whatever I want to get... and of course you too Katherine. Whatever you want" Jade said. Katherine nods her head. Ok.

Dick pushes his hair away from his face, "We could help you" he said. Jade looks over and smiles at him, she walk over and wrap her arms and gives Dick a crushing hug, "If you boys want too. It's all up to you" Jade said. She steps away from him and walk over to the cart and start to push it down the isle. Katherine slowly walks behind her and place her hands into her pockets. Jason stood on the right side of her as Dick trails beside Jade.

They had to make sure that no one clues in on that they are here for Katherine and not to shop.... well Jason... he was for Katherine and finding something to eat.

Damian turns down the isle and saw the backs of his brothers, Jades and his soulmate head. They stood in the end of the isle. He puffs he chest out and sighs in annoyance. He sticks his hands into his pocket like Katherine and start his walk over to them.

"Ok so Katherine if you see something on the shelves place it into the cart" Jade says. "Ok" Katherine quickly replies back.

Jade stops and sighs, "I think we would need another cart" she said turning around and look at them.

Katherine smiles and raise her arm up, "I got it" she said. She turns around and saw Damian walks his way to Katherine.... them. She smiles big and start her way over to Damian. She grabs a hold of his upper arm and turn around to the others, "I'm taking Damian with me" she said. She wave at them and continued to drag Damian away from them and turn down the isle.

Damian looks at her with a raised eye brow, he pulls his hands out of his pocket and pulls away from Katherine. Katherine looks at him with a sad frown on her face. She wanted to keep holding his arm, she was so comfortable being that close to him.

Damian grins and grab a hold of her hand, "Everything is all right Beloved, no reason to pout, I want to hold your hand too" he said. Katherine blushes and looks away from him. She made sure her eyes stays locked in front of her as she scouted for another cart and hide her blushing cheeks.

Damian chuckled, "So what's the really reason you are here?" Katherine asks. "What do you mean beloved. We are here to get something to eat" he said. She rolls her eyes... "I think Jason is the only one who is actually looking for something to eat. But you and Dick... I think there is another reason you are here" She said.

She let's go of his hand and rushed over and grabbed the last cart in that area. Damian eyes stayed locked on her as she pulled the cart out.

Katherine POV.
I pushed the cart around the room and stared down Damian. "So...?"

Damian puffs out his chest and pushes the cart away from me. I walk over to him and grab a hold oh his arm again.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader