Chapter 17 Tim

NOTE. PLEASE READ. So it's not like I'm taking a break. But I don't know when the next update will be. I'm going to be working on a lot of chapters through these week.

Chapter 17

Third person POV.
"Yeah"

"Dick you're her soulmate, Jason you're also her soulmate. I'm her soulmate, what's the odds of Drake being her last soulmate" Damian said.

Dick and Jason took a mintues to think about what Damian had said. And they would have to agree with him about it, he could be right, and deep down they are happy to know that Katherine's last mate would be Tim.

It's better then bringing in another person. Katherine will later fiuger out that they are, and were the Robin's. The Robin's that worked alongside the Batman. And bringing someone else who needs to know will make it more difficult.

If it is Tim the only person who will find out will be Katherine.

"So should we tell him?" Dick asks.
"Who?"
"Tim" "Shouldn't we tell him that maybe his soulmate will be coming over.... only if we could find out what her mark is for tim and see if it is a match" Dick said.

"We should wait until tomorrow for him to find out" Damian said. "Do we even know what Tim's mark is?" Jason asks. Dick and Damian shrugged their shoulders.

"Well let's find out"

Katherine POV.
I sat in the back of Ronald big ass truck. They talked as I played my The Civil Wars playlist.

Falling was playing.
I was looking out the window watching the buildings past me.
I felt so empty, I missed my soulmates. But I really miss my dad. I have been alone with out him for a couple weeks, and I know he will be back... but what happens if one of the hunts goes wrong. And then somthing bad happens to him and he dies.

Maybe if I am with him I could help keep him safe. But of course I'm stuck here for two years. I just don't want anything to happen to my dad. Him, uncle Sam, Uncle Bobby, Castile and Aunt Jade are the only family I have left.

And I have seen so many of my family members die, like Jo and Helen. They were great people and hunters, Jo was like a big sister to me and Helen was an Aunt to me. But they are gone just like plenty of others.

"Ok let's go in!"

I pull my headphone out and looked at my Aunt, "You ready to go in? Are you ok?" She asks. "Hmmm... yeah I'm ready. And I'm fine just zoned out.... didn't even realize that we got here" I said.

Aunt Jade nods her head slowly, she got of the truck and I follow her. I shut the door behind me and walked behind them. I held my headphones in my hand as they rested in my pockets.

"Jade has told me about your planes for you're room. I love the idea of making it. So for said... this job will contain a lotttt... of wood and nails" Ronald said. Aunt Jade walked away and grabbed a cart.

"We might need another cart at the end" Ronald said.

Tim's POV.
I sat on my desk chair staring down at my laptop. I was working on something Bruce asked for. I had a cup of coffee in front of me. My desk was filled with papers.

"Hey Drake let me see you soulmark!" Jason yelled out.

Dick, Jaosn and Damian barged into my room and stalked over to me. "Why?" I said with no emotion. My eyes stayed locked on the screen in front of me. "Because we need to see it" Dick said. "What for?"

"Drake let us see you're mark and we will leave you alone" Damian said. "I want to know why you want to see my soulmark" I said.

I move my eyes from the screen and looked at them. Damian growls out, Dick sighs and Jason just stands there looking as he would rather be somewhere else.