Chapter 12 Buying

(Hello fellow readers. Sorry it took forever to get a chapter up for this story. I will be working on Vampire Diaries soulmate storie then the DC one. Then as after that I would be working on my request for my oneshots and my new projects)

Chapter 12

Katherine POV.
I sat back in the car again. "You ready for shopping" Aunt Jade asks.

I just met my third mate, and he is related to my Aunts boss. He is also the step sibling of my other mates. He also goes to my school.... so I get to have one of my mate with me most of the time. That is good to know and very happy.

"Yeah I'm ready" I said. She smiled drove away from the school.

Time skip.
We pull up at a big mall. "Ok so we are going to start with the school supplies" she said. "Ok" I said. We got out her car and walked to the elevator to get to the mall.

"So we need to get Pencils, erasers, pens multiply colors, writing book, binders, paper, both line and blank paper, ruler and sharpener. Maybe some others when we down the alleys" she said.

Third person POV.

Katherine followed her Aunt like a lost puppy. For more then one reason.

1. She has never been here and she didn't know what to do.
2. She missed her soulmates

Her aunt talked on and on about how they had to find a good outfits for their dinner with the Wayne's. And Katherine would have to agree with her Aunt. She wanted to look good, great, amazing... she wanted to look her best around them.

Katherine followed her Aunt in a office supplies store, Jade told Katherine to grab a small cart. She followed her aunts order and grabbed the small cart and pushed it towards her Aunt.

"Ok so I want to go down all of the aisles, I just want to make sure you get everything you would need or want for your schooling" Jade said.

"You really don't need too... I can get my own supplies" Katherine tried to say. "Nope not happening. I want to. I work for Bruce Wayne, I'm a great friend to him. Working for Bruce Wayne, the richest person in Gotham, we get paid a good amount money" "I'm also really good at saving... and hustling people too. Probably not as good as you but still good" Jade said. She smiled at her niece.

She knew almost everything about her niece. Dean had told her everything, she knows her favorite colors and books. Dean told her that she is very good at hustling people. She great at playing pool and cards. Katherine knows how to count cards. She's great at playing old fashion video games and making people bet on who could win.

"So I'm paying for everything... only if you want to buy something with your own money, but I'm mostly buying everything" Jade said.

Katherine couldnt say anything fo stop her aunt but she knew there was no way. So she a smiled and nodded her head, "Thank you" she said.

Jade smiles, she was happy that she gets to shop for her, again she has always wanted a kid, but she can't have one. She always wanted to spoil her kids, and she can't, and her niece is here. And she cares for her niece very much.

And she knows how life is as being a hunter, but she didn't understand how it felt having noncontrolling powers. So she wants to help her. Help her have a couple of years of normal before she rushes back into hunting.

Of course Katherine is going back to hunting, right after she finishes school.

Only if her mates let her.

Jade just wants to help her niece, she wants to show her everything she is missing out on... she wants her to at least have a couple of years as being just a normal teenager.

"Ok first aisle here we come" Jade said. She turns back around and continued her way to the first aisle.

Katherine POV.
I follow Jade to the first aisle. The card that hung above the top shelves told what they had down the aisle.

1
Paper
Lined paper
Graph paper
Color paper
Note pads
Sticky notes

We walk down it. My eyes scand all the stack of different kind of lined papers, blank papers, graph papers, colored papers, note pads and sticky notes.

Third person POV.
Katherine has always loved going down the art and office supplies at any store she went with her dad and uncle. She could buy a lot of things since she never had a home to stay and keep her stuff safe. She was only aloud to get things that could fit in a couple of duffle bags and that could fit in the car and easy to grab.

But now... since she will be living with her Aunt for a couple years, shes able to buy and keep whatever she wants.

Katherine smiles and it thought of being able to get what she wants and not being scared of leaving it in a hotel room, or losing it somewhere.

"Ok so grab whatever you want" Jade said. "Again I don't care if you buy somethings with your own money. But I'm still buying most of things"
--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader