Chapter 13 Bill

Chapter 13

Katherine POV.

I pushed the cart to the next aisle.

Aisle 2
Note books
Notes
Writing books
Drawing books
Water paint books
Other books

We had a good amount of stuff in the small cart. I do still feel bad for my Aunt wanting to buy a lot, and I mean a lot of things... she had threw in so many different kind of papers, notes and sticky notes, and we are not done. Not by a long shot.

"Ok so it says you need 8 normal 100 page note books" Aunt Jade said. She points around her, her eyes scand the shelves around her, "ok over there" she said.

I push the cart and looked at all the book colors. Black, red, green, and blue. I grab two colors of each and place them into the cart. "Ok I have always wanted to give someone a leather book or leather Journal, so you can pick out some"

"You know they cost a lot?" I said. "I know so why not just buy 3 of them" she said.

Third person POV.
Katherine walked down the aisle and stared at the leather books/journal.

Jade walked around and grabbed Katherine a couple of other writing books, because she knows that her niece likes to write... and that she has always wanted to write a journal like Dean's dad did.

A hunting guide for herself. Give some pointers to help with her hunting. Jade thought it was a great idea to do.

Katherine finally picked out three leather books and place them into the cart. Jade did the same, she placed a stack of books into the cart. "Wow that's a lot...-"
"No, no shut up... there all on deal.. $2.45 dollars. They are usually $4 to $5 bucks. So shhrr" Jade said cutting her niece of. "I know how to shop and save money" she adds on.

Katherine nods her head, "Sorry" she said. "It is fine Katherine" Jade said.

They continued down the aisle and put other stuff in the cart.

Small time skip.
Jade pushed the cart out of the shop as Katherine waited to pay for the stuff she was buying. Someone was in front of her.

A couple of minutes later it was finally her turn, "How is your day Ma'am?" They male cash register guy asks.
The male looked like the same age as Katherine, maybe a little bit older then her. "It's good. How about you?" Katherine said awkwardly.

She gets so awkward and shy when it comes to talking to people. "My day is doing better now that you're here" he flirted out.

Katherine cringed at his failed attempts of flirting, "Uhhh... that's good" Katherine mumbled out. "Um you don't need to put my stuff in a bag, I can just hold onto them" she adds on.

The male cash register named Bill, scanned Katherine things, his eyes scanned Katherine body and smirked.

Katherine could feel his eyes on her, and she didn't like it. She would rather have Dick stare at her like that. Not Bill. "Is that all for you beautiful?" He asks. Katherine cringes again, "Yeah that is everything" She spoke out quickly.

"Ok that will be $36.78 dollars" Bill says. Katherine pulls out a fifty.

"So I get off work in 15 minutes, you want to get some coffee?" He asks.

Katherine stars at him. She was quite shocked at him, she was not actually expecting him to asks her that. "I'm... sorry I have a lot of running around to do.... I'm also with someone" She said. It was a semi lie and semi not.

She did have tons to do this day and she has also met her soulmates... and she knows 3 out of 4 of her mates want her so she isn't fully lying. Her soulmates haven't really asked her to be theirs fully. But still.

Bill rolls his eyes and hands her the money.

Katherine walks out of the place, her hands held the stuff she just bought. She went to her Aunt who just pushed the cart away. "Man that was awkward and very cringy" Katherine mumbles out. "What?"

"The cash register guy was hitting on me" Katherine said. Jade laughs  "I would have loved to see that" Jade said. Katherine rolls her eyes. "See how cringy, awkward and shy you get at those kind of moments" Jade adds on.

"Hmm... well you would have probably seen plenty of it, if you were behind me" Katherine said. Jade chuckles.

"Ok so now we are getting you some clothes" Jade said.

Both woman got into the dark and buckled up. Jade starts the car, all they did was go around the parking lots to the other side and parked in a free spot.

It would be closer and safer. Its Gotham after all, anything could happen to you.

"Ok ready to get new clothes?" Jade asks. They both got out of the car, "Yeah I love the thought of having to get out of my clothes and into new ones, to just get back out of it and into my old ones" Katherine said. Jade just laughs, "I'm guessing you don't like shopping for clothes... trust me kid I'm totally with you.... well in a way, I don't like shopping for my own clothes, but shopping for someone else... like you for instance" Jade said.

Katherine just chuckles, "How long do you think this is going to take?" She asks. She held her bag close to her.

-------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader