Chapter 28 Dirty

Sorry for short chapter.

Chapter 28 Dirty

WARNING NSFW

Third person POV.

Katherine closed her eyes as she let the water rush down her body. The hot water relaxe her body, but only for a little bit.

The feeling she got in the car came rushing through her again. This time with way more need and heat. Her body needs to feel any kind of releas. Her breathing is shallow and heavy as she trails her fingers down her stomach, lightly tickling herself in the process.

She quietly giggle as her fingers trail down to her aching dripping core. Her fingers drags through her wet folds right up to her clit and quivers under her own touch.

Katherine head falls back as she stood under the hot water touching herself. Making herself feel so good. Her free hand moves up to her breast and squeeze and pinch her nipple. She quitly moaning and whimpering as she start to feel good, her legs slowly start to tremble.

She bites her lip as her mind shows her images of her soulmates in a very dirty way. With out clothes and doing a way better job then what she is doing right now.

Oh doesn't she wish that it wasn't her fingers fucking her tight, hot, dripping core, but one of her soulmates. A image of Damian on his knees in front of her licking her core makes her releas all of her juice. She bites down onto her lip to muffle the moans that tried to escape her mouth. She bite so hard making it bleed, she could quickly taste iron in her mouth.

Katherine breaths shaky and heavy as her fingers ramming continued to ram in and out, her thumb moves to her clit and start to rub quick and hard circles onto it. As her very good imagination drives her to a second orgasm, this time harsher and powerful. Her moans are covered by her lip biting that still cause her lip to bleed.

'Knock' 'knock'

Katherine eyes shot open fast.

"Hey Katherine would you want a snack before you go to bed!?" Jade yells through the door.

Katherine fumbles in the tub almost falling but catching herself before she could hurt herself. "You ok!?" Jade yells out concern of the thuds that came from the bathroom.

Katherine cheeks are red as fuck as she looks to the door in shock and embarrassed of maybe getting cought masturbating "Yeah I'm good. I... sure I'll like a snack before bed!" She yells through the water and door.

"Ok! I'll get something made for the both of us!" Jade yells.

Katherine POV.

I breath heavily as I look ahead of me to the white wet wall. I pull my fingers from my pussy, I take a breath in and turn around to the water and wash my hands fast.

I quickly grab my shampoo and squirt it into the palm of my hand, I quickly slam the bottle down and ran my fingers through my hair, soon I was scrubbing my skull and getting my all fuzzy and soapy.

My legs still tremble from my 'fun time'. My breathing has finally slowed and calmed down. Just not the heat and dirty images that flash up in my head at random times making it hard to concentrate on anything about getting laid.

After wash my shampoo out of my hair I grab my conditioner and got some onto my hand and place the bottle back down, I rub the conditioner into my hair getting it everywhere.

I was rushing through washing my hair and bottle, under five minutes I was turning of the water and jumping out. I grab a towel and wrap my hair up. My hand grasp another towel and start drying my body off fast and a bit painful.

When my body was dry enough I place a over side white shirt, some black lace and sweatpants on.

I dry my hair with my towel, in seconds I have my towels in the laundry bin and mess cleaned up. I rush out of the bathroom and down the stairs straight to the kitchen with my shaky legs.

This is going to be interesting.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader