Chapter 30 Stumble

Chapter 30 Stumble

Third person POV.

Katherine slowly step up the stairs. It took so much to keep her eyes open and not blurry. Her Aunt had went up before her to get ready for bed and left Katherine at the table to stuff her face with the rest of the gold fish on the plate and some more grapes, then she tiredly and groggy got off the table chair and stumble out of the kitchen. Firstly she placed the plate and cups in the sink for tomorrow to do.

Knowing herself she went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle for herself for the night.... semi early morning.

She finally turns of the night and stumbled her way to the bottom of the stairs.

Her eyes looked up the dark stairs in frustration of not being in her room already. She is so tired that she was getting frustrated over everything, especially the stairs in front of her. She sighs and grab the stair railing and slowly walked up the stairs.

She close her eyes and let herself slowly stumble up the stairs to her room. It took her a minute to get up the stairs and then straight to her room. When she got their she drops herself onto the ground with a thud.

She sighs again and ran her fingers through her dry hair "Hmmmm.... so sore" she groans out. Her eyes are closed not caring that she had left the light on and her door opened wide.

Jade walks down the hallway with the heating pad in her hands. She yawns and whip her eyes tiredly and walk over to Katherine semi room and peaked her head in, "Hey Katherine I have the heating pad for you" she said.

Katherine picks herself up quickly and look over to her Aunt and smiles. "Thank you. Uuhhh.... I'm so sore" Katherine quickly got up from the bed and walk over to Jade.

Jade chuckles, "No problem kiddo. I'll see you in the morning then. Have a good sleep dear" Jade soflty.

Katherine gives her Aunt a smile and a nod of her head, "Thank you. Have a great night too. See you in the morning" she said running her fingers through her hair.

Jade smiles and nods her head tpo and left her niece to sleep. Katherine shuts the door and turn off the night and quickly rushes to her lamp to turn it on.

Katherine sighs and run her fingers through her hair again. She was so tired, less sexual frustrated now just more tired. She was so out of it that she fumbled a couple of times to plug in the head of the cord. She sighs again, she worked on getting the blanket pulled back and the heating pad spread out for her.

When it was ready she grabs her phone and walk back to the bed and got onto the bed and got comfortable. She sigh in comfort of the heat on her back relaxing her muscles.

"Uhhh.... that-that helps" she stutter-moan out. She reaches out and turns the lamp back off and turn her phone on to see if there is any new texts from her dad or uncle and saw none.

She closes her eyes for a couple of seconds before opening them tired and blurry. She quickly turns her phone off and place her phone onto the night stand.

A few seconds later she was comfortable and drifting to sleep.

To Damian.

Bruce stood in his bat suit beside Robin aka Damian his son. Bruce would awkwardly look done to his son quickly.

He didn't know what to say to his son yet. I was trying ti find the right words for it. He had walked in on his son masterbating, he was embarrassed and he could tell that Damian was embarrassed too.

"Stop looking at me. We don't need to talk to about it, ever"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader