Chapter 14 Shock

Chapter 14

Thirs person POV.

"Maybe a couple of hours" Jade said.
Katherine nods her head, "We will get some food from one of the restaurants in the mall" Jade said.

A couple of minutes later they were already in the first clothes shop looking around.

Katherine was across the store at the back looking at all the darker colored shirts as Jade was looking into all the colored clothes. Katherine pulled a couple clothes off the racks and checked the sizes of them, she felt the material of the shirts.

Jade walked over to Katherine, "I want you to try these shirts out" she said standing close to her.

Katherine looked up from the black shirt she held in her hands, she looked at her Aunt who had a stack of clothes in her arm.
All different kind of colors, sizes and sleeve and sleeveless.

"Let's get you to the change room" Jade said. She grabbed Katherine's arm and dragged her to one of the workers. "Hello she will like to try these on" Jade said.

The worker gave them their best fake smile she could give her and showed them to one of the rooms in the back. "Only 6 clothes pieces in the room at a time" the girl said. She sounded nice but very, very bored. Then she walked away.

Katherine held the shirt and Jade pass her 4 more shirts. "Ok try these on. Come out and show me, I will like to see it on you" she said. Katherine nods her head and went into the room.

She walked into the small changing room and started to take off her shirt and place the new shirt on. She made it look good on her then stepped out of the room to show her Aunt the first shirt of the day.

"Hmm... I don't like it" Jade said. "Yeah... I don't think pink looks that good on me... I think I only have one dress that is pink and looks good on me" Katherine said. "You have dresses?" Jade asks.

Katherine chuckles and rolls her eyes, "Yeah I have dresses... just a couple" Katherine said. "I don't like wearing dresses that much... maybe on important occasions, or maybe when I just feel like to" Katherine adds on. "I'll be right back"

Katherine goes back into the changing room and put on another shirt, she steps out of the room and went back to her Aunt. "Well I think your color is black and dark cothers. They suit you better" Jade said.

Katherine nods her head, she looked at the black shirt that she likes a lot. "I like it" jade adds on.

"Yeah I like it too" Katherine said

"Yeah I like it too" Katherine said. "Ok place it into a pile that you like" Jade said. "Ok"

Katherine went back into the room and grabbed the next shirt.

Damians pov.
I walked into my room and threw my book on top of my desk before I walked over to my bed and lay down. I couldn't stop thinking about her. Everytime I close my eyes I imagine her beautiful eyes, her beautiful plum lips, they were so soft. I never thought I would fall for someone with a lip ring. But I have.

Mother always told me that love was weak. But I have been with father and... my semi step-brothers and I know now that love isn't weak... I never felt love like this before and it intrested me to know what is going to happen next. All I want to do right now is to be with her, to never leave her.

There was a knock on my door and Alfred's voice rang through.
"Master Wayne, I have seen you have came back, would you like some lunch? You must be hungry, you have left very early today" Alfred said.

Third person POV.
Alfred leaves Damians room to go get something ready for the young Wayne. Alfred knew something was up with him. He also knew that he can't just ask him, he wont say then. He just has to wait.

A couple of mintues later after thinking of his mate Damian left the room and walk to the kitchen.

Before he reached the kitchen Dick walked out of the room, "Hey Damian. You left early today, what was that about?" Dick asks.

"Left a book at school, I had to get it" Damian grumbled out. "What's up with you little Robin?" Dick asks.

"For starters I'm not little. 2. I met our soulmate today and I have to share her with you two morons" Damian said. He walks past a shocked Dick.

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The vampire Diaries, Pretty little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Gravity falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader