Chapter 29 Sore

Chapter 29 Sore

Katherine POV.

I stumble into the kitchen with my shakey legs and my hands grabbing reaching out to the wall to catch myself in the process.

Was my mind clear of my soulmates and what they could do to me? No, not one bit. My core still aches for one of my soulmates to do anything to me and of course theres nothing they could do. Their not here, of course they're not here, it's all me right now.

Grrr... why do they have to make me feel so horny for them? Why do they have to be so gosh damn sexy? Why can't my mind just shut up for at least 25 minutes?

Jade turns around as she heard me stumble into the room. "You ok kiddo?" She asks me. My cheeks heat up in embarrassment again, "Yeah I'm ok. Just tripped over my own feet. Cought myself" I blush out.

Aunt Jade chuckles, "Ok be more careful when you walk I don't need you hurting yourself. Dean will kill me if anything happens to you" she giggles out.

She is right. If dad found out that I got hurt some how, he would go berserk. He freaked out at bobby when I got hurt one time when he was watching me. It was my fault because I am a clumsy bitch and fell over my feet and hit my head on a side of a small night stand. I fall over at random times and over random things for no frickin reason. Sometime I hurt myself and sometimes I don't it all depends on where I'm falling into or on.

She shakes her head and wave her hands around, "So I just pulled out some of the gold fish, carrots and grapes. Is that good? Or do you want something else?" She asks.

I shake my head, no. I fucking love gold fish and grapes so fricken much. "No it's good. I love gold fish and grapes. I love them a lot so I don't mind having them" I said taking a seat at the table and plopping a grape into my mouth.

Jade looks around the room like she was trying to find something, "Ok good.... uhhh hmmm.... you want anything to drink, water, orange juice or apple juice? What would you like?" She asks.

"Water please and thank you" I said. Jade turns around and went straight to grab some glass cups for the both of us. "It's no problem kiddo"

My eyes move away from my Aunt to look out the window beside me.
Why couldn't my mind just calm down? Everytime I would blink or close my eyes an image of one of my soulmates would pop up and most of the time they aren't innocent images.... very dirty images.

Why does the bonding process have to be a bitch. I'm of course a virgin and I have never been touched before until Dick, Jason and Damian showed up, nor have I kissed anyone until meeting Dick, Jason and Damian.

I of course have touched myself before.... when I could. Most of the time I have to do it in the shower since most of the time I'm with my dad and circles in hotel rooms. I am 18 year after all and it's a natural thing to do. But this time it's just.... so much and so different.

I'm like a mateless mate in heat. But in reality I actually have four soulmates who.... would probably help me if I am in heat.

'Clink'

My head shoots to the right and give my Aunt a fake good looking small smile. "Thank you"

I do have to make sure that my Aunt doesn't see that I am fucking horny for any of my soulmates.

Aunt Jade smiles and takes a seat in front of me, "So are you sore? There was a lot of walking today. I know I am going to be sore" she said.

I nod my head, yes. "Oh gosh yes... yeah totally my feet and legs are so sore right now" I said rubbing my thighs.

Hmmm.... seems like my legs finally have calmed down and stopped shaking like I have ran 100 miles.

Jade chuckles and nod her head, "I have heating pads in the hallway closet that you can use. They should help relax your body enough to sleep"

"Yeah that would be awsome. Thank you"

--------------
Hope you like it.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors.
Request any one shots. This is what I write for.
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel.
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, Dare Devil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want in this list. I will try to get every single on written. I do not judge.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader