Author's Note

Hey guys! This is my very first book I'm writing and I'd like to say that "Black Clover" has basically captivated me to write this story. I'm warning you right now that this story may have some senes that are very disturbing to people who are younger than 13, but if you would like to ignore this note please feel free to read the story. Also i will be publishing stories about each ship that I fully support, since this one is about Yuno and Klaus, people who do not like this ship will most likely not like this story, but I would advise that you try reading the first few chapters. If I write smut then you will know that I ship the couple in the story, which will definitely be in this story, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Also I will be updating everyday because I wrote this story on paper before I even decided to publish it on here. This story starts out boring but as you read, it will get more and more interesting and amussing. Also please ignore my spelling mistakes, i swear its my keypad that is messing it up (plus i will be typing it up on my phone). And this story contains cuss words so if you do not approve of cuss words then you may not want to read the story, but there will be a limited amount. Well have a good night!