Chapter Two: "We're Small!"

Yuno's POV:
I was again strolling the capital with Mimosa and Bell, although it was a pretty comfortable silence between us until Bell broke it.

"Hey Yuno! I have a surprise for you!" Bell beamed.

Ugh! What is it this time......it better not be a surprise date.

"If it's a date I swear......" I glared at her and said.

"Hey! Stop being scary!" Bell yelled "It's obviously something that will help you with your magic power.....but if you don't want it I-"

"What is it!" I asked now intrested in what she was saying.

"Its a m-" Bell started to say before she heard a voice call Yuno's name.

Bell's POV:
I turned to look at whoever called my Yuno's name to see a boy with gray hair and green eyes waving at us, mainly at Yuno.

Asta...

I saw him smile, like he always does when he is with this boy.

When Asta approached he said, "Yuno! Long time, no see! What's up!"

"Oh hey Asta." Yuno smiled and answered him, "We were just strolling the capital."

I always wondered why Yuno always smiled when being around this, "Asta guy". He never smiles around me. He never smiles when talking to me! He even tries to aviod talking to me!

"Oh ok, we were going to report our results from our recent mission to knights headquarters! MAN THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOOOLLL!" Asta beamed.

"Hmph. Ok, just try not to get lost." Yuno replied bluntly.

Yes! That's my Yuno! Giving him the cold shoulder! Yuno is mine!

"HEY! WAS THAT AN INSULT!" Asta yelled.

"Nope, just a reminder." Yuno replied once again making Asta more fired up.

"OH YOU THINK YOUR SO COOL THAT YOU CAN JUST SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT!" Asta yelled back.

As they continued their bickering I looked towards Mimosa who looked lovesick just watching Asta and Yuno fight.

Noelle just shook her head in dissapointment.

"Jeez Asta, we came to report our result to Knights Headquarters, not to goof around." Noelle mumbled to herself.

At this rate i'll never turn him small.....

------------------------Flashback--------------------
"Jayne! Please can you help me! I know you have the power to turn people small, I only need a little!" I begged my best friend.

Her hair was pink and layed back behind her in a curl, she had a dress with gold roses to decorate the hedges and her shoes were pink and had a gold rose at the tip of the pair. She also had gold wings that left a magucal light yellow trail where ever she flew/walked. And her fair pale skin made her annoyed look rock.

"Ugh! Why would you want to turn someone as powerful as him, small! He has a four leaf clover for christ sake!" Jayne replied to Bell annoyingly "He will see the light and block it! You know you only have one chance at the spell and that's all you get!"

"I know, but he deserves to feel what it's like being small and having no attention payed to him! That's all he has been treating me like!" I replied.

Jayne looked at me pretty confused.

"Maybe he's the type that doesn't like to show emotion? I don't know. But fine I'll help you but the spell will have to be casted when he is in a diversion. That's the only way it will work." Jayne said.

"YAY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU,THANK YOUUUUU JAYNNEE!" I thanked her happily while hugging her tightly

"Ugh, ok ok! Get off now."

I smiled and giggled.
----------------End of Flashback----------------
I smirked.

This was the perfect opourtunity to cast the spell. Guess I gotta thank Asta later.

I rose the septor in my hand and aimed it towards where Yuno and Asta were carrying on with their bickering. And took a deep breath.

"Ok!"

"MINURTURIZING MAGIC: CURSE OF THE SMALL WITCH!" I yelled.

Yuno looked up to see a light coming towards Asta and him.

Yuno's POV:
Oh. Shit. We're screwed.

Then the light hit us.

A few minutes later I woke up to the world being really big.

"Huh....what, where, why is the world so big?" I asked in confusion

Then I saw Bell with a septor that started to deteriorate into pure light.

"BELL.... WHAT. DID. YOU. DO?"