Chapter Eight: "What the Wizard King Said"

Noelle's POV:
I looked to the skies for any sight of Mimosa or Bell.

Their taking forever, by the time they get here it will be too late for me to explain our options and to try the first one.

----------------------Flashback---------------------
"So your saying that we have only three options?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. Your first is to find a powerful mage that has the magic level and element that is capable to reverse the spell, your second option is to get me to change them back, or true love's kiss. The effects of the three day period restarted, therefore the day I casted the spell it started, so now you only have a day left after today. " Dominate stated.

I flinched at that last option.

True love's kiss, so then would that mean....I would have to - or even Mimosa would have to ki- NO!

My mind thought about Mimosa kissing Asta and I started freaking out.

Fanzell's fiancee inched towards me with a smug look on her face as she watched my face go beet red.

"This is totally your chance Noelle, you can finally give Asta the smooch that you've always wanted to do, but didn't because of your, 'Nobilty'." She teased.

"Eh???"

"But then even if you didn't that other Golden Dawn girl will do it."

"I-it wouldn't work! Its TRUE LOVE'S kiss!" I stammered.

"So your saying it would work on you because your in LOVE with Astaaaa!" She replied.

"Eehh!"

Shd giggled and then laughed.

"I was just kidding! But you should have seen your face!"

"Hey!"

My face was still beet red the whole time she laughed.

"Oh, what will happen if we don't find a cure?" I asked.

"Yuno and Asta will stay cats forever and will loose all memories of their human lives, basically they'll turn into real cats." Dominate answered.

!!!
-----------------End of Flashback--------------
She is so annoying!

I was about to give up when I looked to the skies one more time. That's when I saw Mimosa and Bell with Yuno flying this way.

I guess I had forgotten Asta was sleeping in my arms, because when I went to wave he gripped my arm.

"Hey!" Mimosa beamed when she landed in front of me.

"Hi guys!" I replied.

Bell just waved and went on watching Yuno sleep.

I inched toward Mimosa's ear and asked,

"Is she still depressed for what she did to Yuno?"

"Yep. Any chance she gets she apologies to him, if he is asleep she will wait until he wakes up to start the process all over again." Mimosa whispered back.

"Oh...."

We all started walking to the Clover Kingdom castle discussing the options to changing Yuno and Asta back to normal.

"So I found out that we have a total of three options, the first is to got to the wizard king and ask him to reverse the time of the spell, meaning that he reverses the spells' affect on them both. Option number two is to go back to the witch who put the spell on them, in which we cannot do because she went on vacation with her engaged husband, plus she isn't at that level of magic."

"Aren't they supposed to be hiding?" Mimosa asked.

"Don't ask me." I replied.

"So whats number three?" Bell asked

"Umm.....its....true love's kiss." I answered shyly.

"WHAT!" Mimosa and Bell yelled.

We earned some attention from people around us, so I tried to calm them down.

"Shh! Calm yourself down! We don't want everyone to know what were talking about."

Just then Asta leaped out of my arms and Yuno leaped out of Mimosa's.

When I looked to where they hopped off to, they were playing with each other.

"Awwwwww! Their so adorable!" Bell beamed.

We watched them for a good five minutes and then seperated them because we needed to get to the castle in time.

We got there in a flash because of Mimosa's powerful magic, it made the broom we were on fly faster.

We made it to the castle and told Marx that we needed the Wizard Kings' assistance.

He lead us to the Wizard Kings office and inside stood the Wizard King.