Chapter Thirteen " Back to Normal?"

Noelle's POV:
I looked up time the sky first any sign if Mimosa, Bell, or Yuno. But to my surprise Klaus was with them.

They DID NOT tell me they were bringing him along! Does that mean the person they told the truth to was Klaus?

I watched as they landed. Klaus had probably the most weirdest face it was hard to tell what his emotion was. Mimosa was trying to calm Bell down from her panicl attack and Yuno was still sleeping in Klaus's arms.

I sighed.

Vanessa looked at me and smirked.

"Don't you dare say a word!"

"Ok, Ok, but I see you trying to pull Asta by helping out his friend~~~"

"WHAT! ARE YOU CRAZY?! IM HELPING HIM BECAUSE HE NEEDS MY HELP! AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT DIMWIT, IDIOT!" I exclaimed.

"Ok, suite yourself.....but you know its true." Vanessa smirked more.

"Ugh!" I turned away to see Klaus, Mimosa, and Bell staring at me.

"Who are you staring at?!!"

They looked away and I took deep breaths as I heard Mimosa giggle.

"Anyways, this is Vanessa, she is a fellow squad mate of mine and Asta. She will be the one helping us. She has the power to change fate, so we will have to wait until sundown, which is where they will turn into full cats, and she will work her magic. Right Vanessa?" I stated .

She nodded. And the cat on her shoulder meowed.

"Oh and by the way, this is the members of the Golden Dawn, Mimosa, Klaus, Bell, and---"

"Pretty boy. Yea I know because Asta never stops talking about beating him all the time." Vanessa stated and poked the kitten.

He meowed and clutched Klaus's arms tightly.

"Ouch! Calm down Yuno!"

Yuno must have noticed because he loosened the grip on Klaus's arms.

I sighed.

We have one hour before sundown...what can we do....

I looked around and saw a valley with a tree, it was a big tree on a hill.

I was about to say to go there but Mimosa beat new to it,

"Hey! Let's go over there!" She said as she pointed to the exact sane place where I was looking at.

Everyone nodded in agreement.
-------------------------------------------------------------
On the way there Mimosa started a conversation.

"Um.... Noelle...may I hold Asta for a bit?" She asked with a blush.

Ugh. I knew she had a crush on him but if your gonna be straight forward about it then...UGH!

"Sure." I answered and gave her Asta.

She held him tight and gave him a hug.

"Today is the day we fix you and turn you back normal!" I heard her whisper to him.

Klaus's POV:
I sighed.

When you get back to normal then I....

Another sigh

This boy...he worries me too much.

We got to the tree and sat down, Bell was sleeping on Yuno's head. And by this time Yuno was awake, but he surprisingly did nothing about it.

Narrator's POV:
The 5 of them sat there watching the sunset when suddenly Yuno and Asta started time glow.

Vanessa's POV:
Its finally happening.

They all are counting on me, so I won't let them down!

Before anyone could start yelling at me that it was happening I casted the spell:

Thread Magic: Control of the Fates!

I concentrated well enough to cast it on my red cat. And she knew the rest.

She ran to the glowing Asta and Yuno and tapped them both with her paw as the sun disappeared out of sight.

The spell was done.
-------------------Author's Note------------------
Omg people be ready for the exciting parts of the story. Will Vanessa's curse work? Will Asta and Yuno change back to normal? Find out in the next Chapter, Chapter Fourteen: "Yuno"!