Chapter Six: "The Confession" (Part 1)

Yuno's POV:
I woke up inside my room still in cat form. My memories were foggy but I still remembered what had happened the day before. I sighed and heard a soft snoring sound coming from behind me.

I looked and saw Bell, she slept peacefully but snored a little bit. And there was a paper that her tiny hand was on top of.

I gently lifted her hand with my paw (if thats even possible😅😂) and took the paper and managed unfolded it.

It said,
Dear Yuno,
I am very sorry for putting you in this mess. I shouldn't have been selfish about how you were treating me, you could have been doing it for a good reason. But I didn't even ask you why you were doing that to me, I just went ahead and did what my stupid brain told me to do, which was that. I am very sorry once again, I know what I did is unforgivable but I hope one day you can forgive me.

Sincerly,
Bell

I was gonna hurt her when she had woken up but after reading this letter, I think.....I might forgive her.

I put the paper down, leap off the bed and exited the room.

I was walking down the hallway of "The Golden Dawn Hideout" when I came across Klaus.

Klaus POV:
I was strolling the hideout because, well.....I was really bored and Yuno was on my mind for some reason. Then I look down for a second and standing in front of me is the one and only Yuno Jr.

"Huh? Yuno Jr! What are you doing in the middle of the hideout! No one know your here, not even the captain!" I panicked and stated.

I picked him up and rushed to my room hoping no one saw us.

I finally got to my room and set Yuno Jr. on my bed, closed the door and sat down next to him.

And for a good while we stared at each other. I admired how soft his fur looked and how his eyes reminded me of Yuno, but it is too bad that whenever I talk to him he never looks me in the eye. But I do and god.....he has the most beautiful eyes.

Then without thinking, I started talking about Yuno.