Chapter Seven: "The Confession" (Part 2)

"Jeez......why does he have to be on a mission? UM ITS TOTALLY NOT BECAUSE I CARE! But he didn't take Bell with him....and usually he takes anywhere no matter how annoying she is to him.

Yuno's POV:
Mimosa must have mustered up another lie again...

I looked up at Klaus.

"Well you see, we named you Yuno jr because you looked like Yuno as a cat. And I met Yuno when he first joined the Golden Dawn, he is a brat. He's rude, disrespectful at times, and sometimes cocky."

"But he is also brave, and will do anything to protect the things he cares about the most."

"I noticed this on our first mission, the mission where Yuno and Mimosa got their first star. He went after the nun even when he knew people were after him for his grimore."

"He still did fight them off one by one but ended up needing me and Mimosa's help with the last one."

"But still..."

"Since then....he never ceases to amaze me." Klaus said dazing off into space.

Klaus....I didn't know you thought about these things... you think so highly of me but act as if you hate me.

I guess I missjudged you...

"But the thing is, is that he is a commoner! We nobles aren't supposed to look up to them, were supposed to look down on them. But with him.....I can't do either, because well....."

He stopped talking and took a deep breath in and exhaled.

"I have this feeling of affection for him.....like I want to cuddle him and....kiss him."

!!!!!!!!!!!

Klaus must have realized what he said because he quickly got up, studdered some words of apologies for saying too much, and picked me up.

Then walked out the room with a light blush.

Mimosa's POV:
I was pretty surprised to see Klaus with Yuno when he met me at the fountain.

I literally was looking for Yuno everywhere.

"Oh! Hey Klaus! What are you doing with Yuno Jr?" I asked curiously.

He hesitated before answering.

"Oh nothing. Just saw him walking freely around the hideout."

Klaus's POV:
I was TOTALLY NOT confessing my feelings for Yuno to Yuno Jr. Of course not!

Mimosa cocked her head to the side and looked at me like she totally didn't belive me.

"Ok!" She answered

I handed her Yuno Jr. and watched as she left the hideout.