Chapter Ten: "The Truth" (Part Two)

Noelle's POV:
Omg! I can't do this! Just thinking about what the Captain's reply will be and what he'll do..... OH! IM DOOMED.

I was basically freaking out on whether I should tell my squadmates and captain about Asta's situation when I was floating right ahead straight for the hideout.

I actually was happy I had finally learned how to control my magic so that Mimosa wouldn't have to go through the pressure of flying me here.

I looked down at Asta and a sudden feeling of confidence rised inside me.

Ok! Im going to do it for Asta!

I landed a few feet away from the hideout and walked the rest thinking about how to phrase what I was going to say.

By the time I got to the door of the hideout I was ready, but no doubt about one thing was....

There was going to be chaos when I open this door so....I better be ready.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

There. Was utter....CHOAS.

Magna and Luck were doing yet another battle over something stupid. Vanessa was by the bar, drunk like usual, Finral was two seats over daydreaming, probably about girls. Gauche was staring at his picture of Marie and probably daydreaming about her too. Grey and Gordon were just there.

As for the Captain, he just sat quietly on the couch reading the newspaper.

It took all of my courage to do what I was about to do.

I yelled at the top of my lungs,

"EVERYONE IN THIS HIDEOUT BETTER LISTEN UP BECAUSE IM NOT SAYING THIS TWICE!!"

Everyone, including the captain looked at me like I was crazy.

It took a few minutes but I was able to get the captain to get everyone in one room and situated so that they would listen.

"Noelle, why did you scream at the top of your lungs? Is it urgent? IT BETTER BE." Captain Yami asked sternly.

"Y-yes...."

That's when I went into detail about what happened to Asta for what felt like the millionth time today.

"Wow! That boy really knows how to get himself in sticky situations.." Finral stated.

I sighed.

"I know but we have tomorrow to fix him, and I have a plan."

"Vanessa. I need you."