Chapter Twenty-Two: "The Talk"

Author's Note: There is a little fluff in here, no smut! :) Also I have an announcement to make so stay till the end!
We start...
Yuno's POV:
It is the middle of the night...and I have gotten no sleep.

How can Klaus sleep so calmly after all that's happened?!

I was laying on my back facing the ceiling but turned my body to face Klaus.

He then grumbled and turned facing me, obviously dreaming.

!!!

I made an irritated pout then reached my hand and started pulling on Klaus' cheeks.

He twitched then slowly opened his eyes.

Ah!

"Yuno...what are you doing.....?" Klaus asked with a sleepy voice.

"Getting payback." I stated then started harshly messing with his cheeks.

"Ow! Yuno stop!" Klaus placed his hands on mine which was currently trying to rip his soft cheeks off.

Then he started trying to pull it off only causing more harm to his cheek.

He smirked then leaned in and kissed me.

!!! Klaus!

I kissed back releasing my grip on his cheek.

He deepened the kiss making me moan a little.

He then released leaving a trail of saliva between us.

I blushed then gently pushed him away.

"What was that for?!" I asked clearly flustered.

"So you could let go of my cheeks." Klaus bluntly stated without changing face expression.

Damn, and it worked too.

I then reached out to rip off his cheeks once mire when my hand was stopped by Klaus' mouth.

Wha?!

Klaus sucked my fingers.

I blushed more red.

Wait...where is Bell?!

I glanced around the room and found Bell sleeping soundly on the Dressor next to me.

Klaus then went from my hand to my neck planting kisses against it, then he sucked on my sweet spot.

"Hmm! Ahh..!" I tried my best to hold in my moans but some were being released.

Klaus chuckled, "It would seem that you're really feeling it Yuno...i'll leave off here."

Wha?!

He turned his back to me and went to sleep.

Eh?!
---------------------------
I walked through the damaged hideout.

Many Magic Knights were repairing fallen buildings, broken rooms, and more.

"Yuno!" I hears Mimosa's voice call.

I turned fast towards where the voice came drom and saw that it was Noelle.

Must have been hearing things...

"Oh...hello, what are you doing here?" I asked Noelle.

"I came for you!" She replied pointing her finger at me.

"Wha?"

"Just follow me, all will be explained when we get there." Noelle stated flashing one of her pigtails to the side.