Chapter Twelve: "The Solution" (Part 2)

Bell's POV:
I woke up the next morning in Yuno's room next to him on his bed, Yuno was still sleeping though.

Aww I'm going to miss his cat cuteness.....

Then the door banged open and revealed a out-of-breath Klaus.

Klaus's POV:
When I banged open the door to Yuno's bedroom I found a freighten Bell and Yuno.

I composed myself and took in a few breaths and then let it out.

"I am very sorry to barge inside your room this early, I didn't mean to scare you. I have urgent news about Yuno, and I couldn't help but run here." I stated.

I HAD to run here, I mean my Yuno is going to be fixed! But that doesn't mean that I won't miss is adorableness of him being a cat.

------------------------Flashback--------------------
I had came out of the shower fully dressed and ready for whatever the day was going to throw at me when I looked at my desk to see a letter.

"Huh?" I picked up the letter and started to read it.

"Dear Klaus,
          I have a solution to Asta and Yuno's cat problem. As you know, today is the last day to fix them. But I will have to inform you that the solution I have may or may not fix them completely. I will explain the rest later. For now, meet me and Asta at the royal capital.

          Sincerely,
               Noelle of the Black Bulls

I totally ignored the fact that she said  that it may not fix them completely. I just jumped around the room and ran out the door for Yuno's room.
----------------End of Flashback----------------
"So what is the solution?" Bell asked annoyingly.

"OK. So I know you are mad at me for scaring you, but you don't have to be mean about it!"

"YOU SCARED POOR YUNO! HE COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED! And it would be your fault!" Bell yelled, "I would never forgive you!"

I sighed.

"Bell! I said that I'm so-" I couldn't finish because the door opened.

"Hey guys.....why are y'all yelling? People can hear you from all the way down the hallway..." Mimosa stated and walked inside the room.

Minosa's POV:
"WELL! KLAUS HERE THOUGHT IT WAS VERY FUNNY TO JUST BARGE IN AND SCARE THE HECK OUTTA ME AND YUNO! HE COULD HAVE HAD A HEART ATTACK!" Bell yelled in anger and frustration.

As she rambled on I looked at Yuno who looked miserable and tired.

He may be a cat but I could tell that he was tired.

I made a face at Klaus to tell him to shut her up and he nodded. He walked over to Bell and made a "shhh" face at her.

She instantly looked at me as I patted Yuno to sleep.

"Oh." She mumbled. And then she calmed down by taking deep breaths.

Once Yuno was asleep we took the conversation elsewhere.

Next thing we knew we were in the garden.

Narrator's POV:
Klaus, Bell, and Mimosa were standing in the garden discussing the so called "solution" to Asta and Yuno's problem.

Bell's POV:
"Alright so we know that Noelle has a plan. And that she will tell us the rest of the details when we meet her later right?"

Mimosa and Klaus nodded.

Wow, its now or never isn't it?

I sighed.

"Alright."

Narrator's POV:
Later on in the day they all set off to the royal capital where they would meet up with Noelle and put the plan into action. Where their last hope of saving Asta and Yuno would take place.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Ok people! I'm warning you, the chapter after this is where the juicy lemon and action happen. The story so far has been boring i know, but I'm trying. I give a shout out to the people who read and support my stories! Anyways peace and remember to checkout my new book (its a asta×yuno book)!