Chapter Three: "We're Small Now, What?"

Yuno's POV:
I. Was. Pissed. Whatever the hell Bell just did needs an explanation, and it better be quick or I might kill her for real.

"Bell. What did you do!" I asked sternly

She had sweat running down her face. Then another bright light showed me a human sized Bell.

Oh. No she didn't.

Asta's POV:
Yuno was practically glaring at Bell. I took a good look of my surroundings and noticed that everything looked bigger now.

"WHOA! Why is the world so big? What happened? What was the big light? Are we sm-" I was cut off by Yuno who answered all of my questions.

"We're small. And I want an explaination.....Bell."

Bell stood there shocked by the demonic facial expression Yuno was giving her. Then. She. Panicked.

"I-i w-wanted-d t-to punish y-you! You were treating me like a piece of garbage! It wasn't fair! I-i choose you, I could have chosen every other person but i chose you an-"

Yuno facpalmed his face.

"I get what your saying but still.....you didn't think that this is a little selfish?" Yuno asked.

Bell's POV:
Maybe he's right....

I sighed.

I should have listened to Jayne...

"Noelle, Mimosa...... I need your help to fix them.... he is right I acted selfish. Plus I put innocent Asta in the whole situation. Will you help me?"
I asked.

Noelle and Mimosa looked at each other, then to Yuno and Asta, and then to me.

"Well maybe you shouldn't have changed them small in the first place.... but I will honor you will my help I guess." Noelle stated.

"Your right Noelle..." I said.

Mimosa just nodded.

"I think I know someone who can help though, she is sort of......a friend to Asta, so I know she will help." Noelle said confidently.

"Anything will do, for now until we get a lead to fixing them." I stated.

"Alright Noelle, lead the way!" Mimosa beamed.

We flew into the skies. Mimosa holding Yuno and Asta in palm on her broom, me controling the broom me and Noelle were on, and Noelle navigating.

"THIS. IS. SO. COOOLL! ITS AMAZING FLYING IN THE SKY WHILE BEING A SMALL PERSON!" Asta beamed.

Everyone laughed except for Asta who had no clue of why everyone was laughing.

"Let me make this clear, the spell lasts for three days, after that it's permenant." I stated.

"So three days to find a cure? That's easy, were going to a place where we can find a woman who can fix this." Noelle stated confidently.

I smiled.

We are going to fix yall, just wait, i'll fix the mistake in no time!