Chapter Five: "Keeping it Secret"

Mimosa's POV:
I watched in awe as the witch's spell changed Yuno and Asta into cats. Aswell as Bell back to spirit size.

"Wow! It really worked!" I beamed as I looked at the two cats in front of me on the table.

Asta was a grey cat with green eyes, while Yuno was a black cat with yellow eyes.

Their cat form resemble their hair color and eyes....

"Awwwwww! Asta is so cute as a cat!" I beamed.

I picked him up and gave him a big bear hug.

Noelle just averted her eyes and said, "yea....."

"Well we better get going before our captain's get worried..." Bell stated.

"Y-yea!" Me and Noelle answered at the same time.

I picked up Yuno and got on my broom with Bell. Then me and Noelle exchanged our goodbyes and departed.
-----------------------Time Skip---------------------
We landed at the Golden Dawn Hideout to see a furious Klaus waiting for us.

Klaus's POV:
I. Am. Mad. They were gone for the longest time, just for a CAT!

"Where. Were. YOU! And where is Yuno!?"

"Well we got into a situation....." Bell started to say.

"And Yuno came back early! You probably didn't see him come back because he said he was trying to avoid you!"

Bell looked at her and nodded in agreement.

"Well ok...but I still don't get why you wasted a whole day just to get a cat... I mean, I thought you weren't a cat person." I stated.

I felt like he didn't believe that but I kept on going with the lie.

"Oh hehe I am, I wanted to keep it secret but I guess i'm exposed now hehe..." Mimosa answered nervously.

"Well can I hold it?" I asked petting the sleeping animal.

"Oh uh, sure!" Bell answered for Mimosa, who was holding the sleeping cat to Klaus.

I took the cat into my arms. It kinda reminded me of Yuno, but I
don't know why....

Bell's POV:
I giggled.

I never thought I would see Mimosa lie or Klaus hold a cat and look so at.....peace.

It's too bad he doesn't know its Yuno though....

We all started to pet Yuno, causing him to purr.

Yuno's POV:
Huh? What's going on? Where am I?

I looked up to see Klaus holding me and Him, Mimosa, and Bell stroking my fur causing me to purr.

"Oh. Looks like it woke up." Klaus stated then stopped stroking my fur.

"We should name it Yuno Jr. because it looks like Yuno." Mimosa said with a wink.

Bell and Klaus nodded in agreement and I didn't care. I just let it be.