three.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎 ❞

❝ 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚎 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

"guys, I don't know if I want to do this."

"you have to, tae. you chose dare. it's only fair."

"yeah, stop being a pussy."

"yah! you're the pussy."

"guys, I'm pretty sure that I'm the only person here who actually has a pussy."

"that big ass strap on hidden in the back of your closet begs to differ."

"yoongi, you bitch! what's with you and going through my shit when I'm not around to stop you, huh?"

"what's a strap on?"

"protect your innocence as long as you can, tae. before y/n completely ruins you."

"I swear to god I'll beat you with my big ass strap on if you keep talking, how's that sound?"

"ew, I don't need your crusty ass dildo anywhere near me."

"bitch—"

"guys," taehyung whined distraughtly, grabbing your arm before you could take a swing at the smug looking bastard sat across from you on your bedroom floor, "come on. get along for two seconds, please?"

the endearing pout on taehyung's face immediately melted your heart.

"fuck. only because you're so fucking cute."

he smiled cheekily at that, purposely pulling a cutesy face.

"ew never mind."

"yah!" he smacked your shoulder as you broke into a giggle fit, dodging a few more of his hits. finally, he huffed, crossing his arms over his chest and pouting. "can we just get this over with, please?"

"alright, but remember! you have to swallow. only weak bitches spit," you quickly reiterated as he gave you a blatantly unamused look.

swiveling around, you grabbed the pretty much full bottle of vodka you'd stolen from the fridge earlier that night along with a glass and poured him a shot. he grimaced as he took it from your hand, the corner of his lip raising in disgust.