four.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❝ 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 & 𝚕𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚙𝚘𝚙𝚜 ❞

。͙̊。̣ ⋆ ∙⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊∙ ⋆ ⋅͙̊。̣݊ ͙。͙̊⋆༷⋅⋅͙̊。

"y/n! what. are. you. doing?!" taehyung hissed watching in horror as you shuffled your feet across the branch, holding the one above your head for support.

"lower your voice, tae!" you quickly snapped back, voice hissing with warning.

"are you out of your mind? do you have a death wish?" he blatantly ignored you, leaning nearly his entire front half out the window as he 'whisper' yelled at you, "get down from there this instant!"

"what are you, her mom? sit the fuck down tae, she's fine," yoongi grumbled, smacking the back of his younger head and yanking him back into the room before peaking his head out, "but seriously, don't fall, I'll kill you."

a soft chuckle escaped your lips as you nodded in understanding, "I won—" you were cut off by a rather harsh gust of wind that made the branches jerk and shutter, your body flimsily swaying with them. yoongi's eyes widened as tae let out a horrified gasp.

"y/n!" he cried, voice thick with worry and fear.

but luckily, the wind calmed, and the branches stilled, and you still stood, taking deep, slow breaths to calm your admittedly racing heart.

"I'm okay. I'm fine, don't worry," you reassured in a quiet murmur. tae whimpered, gripping at the windowsill so tightly his knuckles paled.

"p–please be careful," he breathed shakily. you smiled at him gently before focusing on shuffling across the branches without losing your footing.

in no time, your feet connected with the concrete balcony on the second level of the jeon household. you turned back to your friends, shooting them a toothy grin and throwing them a thumbs up. taehyung let out a breath of relief, slumping against the wall as yoongi smirked proudly.

"I knew she could do it," yoongi muttered confidently. tae scoffed, rolling his eyes.

you shook your head at the both of them, turning your attention to the task at hand.

head in the game, y/n.

cautiously, you peered through the glass of the sliding door, squinting to see through the darkness. the only light provided was from the moon, a dull stream of silvery light breaking through the window and falling delicately across a bed in the far corner.