eleven.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

❝  don't click the link ❞

· ·  ─────── · 𖥸·  ─────── · ·

"you slept with him?!"

"not like that, you perv." you hissed, cradling your phone between your shoulder and ear as you stuffed your laundry into the dryer. "just in the same bed. nothing happened."

"I can hear you pouting."

"I am not pouting." you huffed, while most definitely pouting.

"yeah, sure," yoongi chuckled, "but I'm a little surprised."

"surprised?" you question, raising a brow.

"yeah. you have that weird thing about letting people sleep in your bed. you don't usually let guys stay over outside of tae and I," he paused, "and ji—"

"WELL jungkook was wasted." you swiftly interrupted, slamming the dryer door with slightly more force than necessary. "and I don't think his dad would have been too happy about me dumping his drunk son on his doorstep in the middle of the night."

there was a brief lull of silence, and you held you breathe, praying that he'd just let it go.

"and since when have you been so goddamn considerate?"

the tension left your shoulders. "I have always been so goddamn considerate, thank you very much." you spluttered defensively, fumbling briefly with the buttons before successfully turning the machine on and listening as it roared to life.

"to your hookup's parents?" he asked, voice a disbelieving drawl.

"I didn't hook up with him!"

"but you wanted to."

"I—! ...shut up."

yoongi's breathy laughter crackled through your phone speaker and you rolled your eyes, annoyed but knowing there was no point in trying to argue with the truth that both he and you were painfully aware of.

"whatever! enough about jungkook." is that even possible?  "why'd you call me?" you somehow doubted his only reasoning for picking up the phone and calling you was to berate you about who you did and didn't let sleep in your bed.