Chapter 26

Y/n's P.O.V

You can't help but feel ashamed, angry, and so many other things at yourself. You aren't even sure how you feel about yourself. You pushed Dean away, and that already made you hate yourself. Why couldn't I have done it any other way? You were, once again, sitting in your little hideout, watching TV. Every little romantic scene, show or word, you'd just be either breaking down and flat out crying or doubting yourself and wondering why you were still alive. You would often stare at the knife beside you on the table, pondering. Should I, shouldn't I? You always came to the same conclusion. No, I'm not that type of person. After about 2 hours of cringey action movies and shows, you're beginning to worry about Dean. Where is he?  You think for a moment, knowing you were the one who drove him away. You check the time. 7:23 pm. At this hour, he's probably finished his walk and gone to the bar or something. Knowing him, he won't be back for another few hours. You sigh, feeling really bad about everything you've done and how you just ignored him. Okay. When he comes back, I'm gonna be ready to talk to him and apologize for ignoring him. You nod your head to your thoughts and go to the kitchen. You get out a beer and pop it open. Sam walks in, with a book in one hand and his cell in the other, looking straight at you. You smile at him, but he rushes to you.

"Y/n, do you know where Dean is?" he says. You furrow your brows and shake your head.

"Why?" you ask, curious. He flips his cell open and shows you the screen.  It's a text from Dean. It reads 'Hey Sammy 😉' You look at Sam, who has a panicked expression on his face. You shrug. 

"What's wrong with that?" He shakes his head. 

"No, y/n, there's something fishy with this text." he says, but you just shrug again.

"Doesn't seem like there's anything wrong with that to me. He's probably really drunk." you say, then walk away with your beer and go back to your shows, leaving Sam alone in the kitchen.

-- Time Skip (3 hours later) --

You are yawning, still in the same position you were when you first started watching. You stretch for a bit, then check the time. 10:25 pm. Geez Dean, where ARE you?  Now the text IS seeming really weird! You figure he's just having a great time at the bar, but when you imagine him bringing home a bar slut, you feel enraged. I'm not allowed to feel mad, I was the one who made him do this. Now, more than anything, you want to fix things with Dean. If it meant you explaining the whole Abaddon threatening thing, you would do anything to get him back. Come on Dean, where are you?  As if on cue, the doorbell rings. Strange, since when has Dean EVER used the doorbell? You shrug. Probably forgot his key. You open the door, expecting to see a drunk Dean. What you see is definitely not Dean. You look around a bit, then a small piece of paper on the ground catches your eye. You look down and see it's an envelope. Hmm... I thought we cancelled postal service here! You chuckle at your own joke, but then bend to pick it up. Your thumb traces the seal thoughtfully, then you decide to open it. What weapons can fit in HERE that could kill me instantly? Unless it's poisoned or something. You rip open the seal and flip the envelope, pulling out a neatly folded piece of paper. You see there's another piece of paper inside, but leave it for later. You unfold the main paper and read the note inside. As your eyes skim over the words, you instantly feel lightheaded. You stagger back and lean on the doorframe, shocked. Shit, shit, shit, shit. You are scared, worried, frustrated. And of course, you blame yourself. What the fuck, Abaddon. You reread the note, hoping for any clues to help. 

Hello y/n!
In case you were wondering where your pretty boy is, I have him. If you want to get him back, come to this location in the envelope at noon tomorrow. Come alone.
Cheers, Abaddon

Damn you, Abaddon!