Chapter 1

In Konoha's villige hidden in the leaves, a peculiar girl stood in front of the 3rd Hokage, Hiruzen Sarutobi. In his office he sat behind his desk looking over a girl in front of him, the first feature you'll spot is the bright blood red hair going past her shoulders.

She had piercing crimson eyes which had a nonchalant look, looking straight into Sarutobi's eyes without wavering from fear or unease. The girl was no older than 7 years with a skinny figure looking malnourished. She had freshly new clothes, blue pants with a white t-shirt and slip-ons.

"Its a pleasure to meet you, my names Hiruzen Sarutobi the third Hokage of the Leaf. What about you child?" Sarutobi spoke nicely and genuine smiling at the girl who had no emotion on her face. "I don't have a name, but I was called by a nickname such as Red, Lord 3rd. Sorry if its inconvenient, I just wasn't named." Red spoke politely with a nonchalant tone, as if its an every day thing making Sarutobi narrow his eyes in suspicion but didn't see any lie in her voice or her eyes.

"What about your family, where are you from?" Sarutobi asked catching sight of Red biting on her own lip with a thoughtful gleam in her eyes. "I... I don't have a mum, she was killed while I was ripped out from her womb by one of their enemies. I don't know anything about my dad or my home. I was born on the battlefield and made a slave straight after, so there isn't much information I know about myself." Red informed shocking Sarutobi you flinched with shock and pity, he couldn't believe her circumstances, it was rare to be born on the battlefield even amongst the first, second and third ninja war yet here she was not even at war.

"Yet I have an assumption of being an Uzumaki as I was sold as one...Uzumaki's are known for their bright unusual red hair and large chakra reserves, plus masters at fuinjutsu. I have these qualities except fuinjutsu which I never could land a hand on." Red explained unconsciously playing with her fringe seeing the bright red her which she still couldn't get used to.

"I see...I thought of that too. But I must say that the Uzumaki clan has been wiped out years ago by an alliance of the three nations. I'm sorry but you're an extincting clan, there are so few of Uzumaki's left, I only know of one in our village, Naruto Uzumaki yet he doesn't know of Uzumaki being a clan, no-one does except of Jounin's and higher ranks." Sarutobi explained making Red's eyes widen in shock and realisation. 'I'm in freaking Naruto's timeline!' Red thought finally finding out the long lingering question in her mind. What part of Naruto timeline am I in?

7 years ago:

In an unknown plain of land was a battlefield between an army of pursuers and a group of Uzumaki's trying to escape. Amongst them was a pregnant woman using fuinjitsu to get away and assist her husband in fighting off the horde of shinobi.

She suddenly collapsed to her knees holding her belly feeling pain, having her water broke. "No, not now baby! Hang on for a few moments..." The woman grunted out shifting her gaze forward seeing the endless of shinobi while their Uzumaki numbers dwindled like flies.

"Seems you're finished." Came a voice behind her shocking her, she span round unrolling a small scroll. But she wasn't fast enough in her state getting stabbed in her stomach. She fell back numbly trying to fight off the pain and sinking feeling in her mind. That was when she saw the man grin and a sudden shock of pain, the last glimpse of her life was seeing her baby girl in the shinobi's hand screaming in agony having her shoulder pierced through accidentally by that attack to her own belly.

'What the fuck is happening here?! Just now I was stabbed to death, now I'm being held up like a useless baby in the hands of a freaking ninja! In a freaking newborn body! The fucks wrong with this?!' The baby girl thought in the mans grasp trying to wiggle out with abnormal strength shocking the ninja.