Chapter 17

The sound 4 have completed the sealing of Sasuke with his developing curse seal, they were making their way back when they felt the terrible chills run down their spines. "I don't like this kind of feeling...did anyone else felt that?" Sakon spoke glancing behind him feeling the chill from the forest, there was no chakra or pursuers. The last pursuers they met weren't even a challenge. "I felt it bro too...its bad, my senses are tingling." Ukon spoke looking behind squirming his eyes before catching something red. "Its a shinobi!" Ukon exclaimed seriously feeling a tremendous pressure just from one person.

The sound 4 spread out in formation and caught sight of their pursuers, Selene Uzumaki the one Orochimaru has warned them about. "That's the bitch Lord Orochimaru spoke of! Are we going to capture her?" Tayuya spoke with a gruff unpleasant tone. "Where do you think you're taking Sasuke?" Selene growled out glaring at them making them notice her Rinnegan making them gasp. "R-Rinnegan?! I thought it was a myth!" Kidomaru exclaimed shocked with all the others. If Orochimaru warned them about how strong Selene was without the Rinnegan how strong is she now? The sound 4 didn't wait around and activated their curse marks to the max afraid for their lives. "You'll be a good testing dummies for my Rinnegan." Selene muttered with a smirk making them flinch away before Selene dashed right at them.

Team Shikamaru were making their way for the rescue of Sasuke and help Selene out. In the team was Shikamaru being the leader, Choji, Neji, Kiba with Akamaru, and both Naruto and Sakura. "Whatever happens keep in formation guys." Shikamaru spoke seriously glancing over his shoulder seeing everyone nod. "Me and Akamaru smell blood not far away." Kiba spoke making Naruto's and Sakura's eyes to widen. "That might be Selene-chan!" Naruto yelled out. "Naruto stay in formation!" Shikamaru yelled out seeing Naruto running off forward making him click his tongue. "Follow after him!" 

They came to an abrupt stop on the branches seeing a bloodbath, the sound 4 where all sliced to shreds with a huge battlefield marks everywhere. The trees were split apart, crumbled down to dust, there were craters and missing ground. "S-Sis?" Naruto asked slightly afraid seeing the corpses cut down, in front of everything was Selene standing next to a barrel with seals on them. "Seems you made it...but I'm sorry, I can't give you Sasuke." Selene muttered out turning round showing her eyes making some of them gasp in shock. "What happened to your eyes sis!?" Naruto yelled out in shock and fright not knowing what those were. "That's a Rinnegan brother...one of the most exalted eyes amongst the great three dojutsu's, the Sharingan and the Byakugan. Meaning you don't stand a chance against me." Selene explained having wide gazes plastered on her.

She had a katana in hand soaked in blood, the handle had an imprint of a golden dragon with the end of the handle having its face. The hilt had engraved dragon pattern golden colour, the katana was giving out a soft golden aura. 'Seems this is my own special ability of my Rinnegan...forming my soul blade. As powerful as my soul.' Selene thought looking down at her blade. "Why? Why don't you want to come back!? Konoha is your home! And don't you want to get back Sasuke too!? If we wont Orochimaru going to have him!" Naruto yelled out taking a step forward. "If you want him or me...come and take me by force." Selene stated seriously taking everyone aback, knowing full well that Selene is one amongst the top ninjas in the village being only 13 years old with a 18 year old body. 

"Shikamaru...do you really think your shadow possession jutsu will work on me?" Selene muttered out glancing at Shikamaru who had used his shadow to capture Selene, yet it didn't do anything, it didn't even hinder her movement. "Tell Lord 5th that Selene Uzumaki has broke her ties with Konoha." Selene muttered turning round looking at the barrel where Sasuke was. "You're not going anywhere sis!" Naruto yelled out shouting multi shadow clone jutsu while dashing at Selene making her sigh. 'I forgot how stubborn Naruto was...he wont let me go without a fight.' Selene thought glancing over her shoulder seeing him with his clones, Kiba beside him with Akamaru as his clone.