Chapter 2

Selene shot up from her bed in cold sweat snapping her gaze to the window where the light begun to ascend the sky, it was barely even a sunrise. She calmed her breathing before swiping away the cold sweat moving her legs to the floor breathing out a sigh.

"I thought it'll be no problem...but its still frightening." Selene muttered with a slight tremble in her voice and she rose up to her feet. "Today's the academy." She muttered leaving to clean herself up and make breakfast with her unskilled cooking which have rusted these 7 years.

Countless hours later Selene was led to the academy by a Jounin. They spent a few minutes touring around before making it to the halls of the academy. The Jounin knocked at the door and surprisingly for Selene, Iruka opened the door. 'Holy...don't tell me I'll be in the same class as rookie 9?!' Selene thought before Iruka glanced down at her.

"Hello there, my names Iruka Umino, you can call me Iruka-sensei. You must be that new student, come inside." Iruka spoke genuinely with a smile while showing Selene right inside.

Selene walked into the class seeing the full set of kids all looking at her, some of the boys were embarrassed, checking her out or not caring which was only two; Sasuke and Shikamaru. The girls seeing the reaction of the boys felt jealous and sent their glares at her, seeing as Selene was challenging them with her looks, that what they thought, well most except one; Hinata. Selene had joggers with slip on shoes, and a white shirt with an Uzumaki crest on her back. Her hair was let down having a fringe covering half of her right eye, with a bang on her left side reaching her shoulder, the other hairs reached just past her shoulders.

"Everyone listen up, from today onward we'll have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Iruka announced before reassuringly placing his hand on Selene's shoulder smiling. Selene looked around checking the future rookie 9; Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, Naruto and finally Sasuke.

"Uzumaki...Selene Uzumaki." Selene announced coolly looking round seeing everyone shocked out of their minds, they all looked over at Naruto who had his mouth agape staring at Selene with widened eyes.

"Um, okay anyone have any questions?" Iruka asked making dozens hands to shoot up. Naruto being Naruto shot up from his seat slamming his hand onto the table and pointing his free hand at Selene with a finger. "M-My names-my names Naruto Uzumaki! A-Are we related?! Cause you're an U-Uzumaki too!" Naruto yelled out loudly making everyone show him a glare while Selene just stared at him nonchalantly.

"Close relatives? I doubt that, maybe distant relatives." Selene muttered nonchalantly making Naruto blush and plop back into his seat thinking about that. He then continued to dumbly smile and hug himself chanting something inaudible under his breath.

Selene scanned the room before meeting both Sakura and Ino with determined glares aimed at her with their arms rose up high. "Blondie?" Selene asked making Ino bring her hand to her side and put on determined expression.

"Do you like Sasuke-kun?!" Ino yelled out glaring down at Selene ready for her answer. "Sasuke-kun?" Selene asked dumbly, she knew of Sasuke but it'll be suspicious if she knew him before she met him. All the girls had their eyes wide open with shock while Sasuke glanced at Selene this time narrowing his eyes.

'Thank god she isn't a fan girl.' Sasuke thought examining Selene spotting the malnourished complexion and a skinny frame making him quirk his eyebrow. "You don't know who Sasuke-kun is?!" The girls yelled out simultaneously making Selene flinch away taken aback by that.

She breathed out a sign before hardening her glare upon the girls. "Are you really here to become Kunoichi's? Because from the way it seems to me you're fanning over one boy which has no interest at all in any of you, yet you still persist dumbly...how stupid." Selene spat out shocking the whole class, the boys all grinned at having them shut up for once about Sasuke-kun this, and Sasuke-kun that.