Chapter 18

Tsunade was sitting in the office tapping her finger at the desk, the news of the rescue mission went down the hill, they not only lost the sole survivor of Uchiha clan but also the most capable ninja who went Rogue. 'Selene...why? Why have you left? It couldn't be just for simple power? Awakening the Rinnegan wasn't enough? Were you truly the person we thought you were, or have you put up a fake image?' Tsunade thought furiously tapping her finger before she had enough of it and smashed the table to pieces with her fist in rage. "You've had so much potential!" Tsunade yelled out infuriated.

The news of Sasuke and Selene going rogue was hard for the village, the sole heir to the Uchiha, a protege. And Selene who proved to be the most capable Kunoichi of their time. Her close friends were all depressed about it, especially Sakura and Naruto. 'To think Selene would go Rogue...I didn't expect it, not one bit...but for what? There has to be a reason...Selene's not simple to control or make her lust for something, not like that Uchiha brat. Selene had to have a reason, a reason she couldn't say to us. I hope that you'll be okay Selene Uzumaki.' Jiraiya thought sitting on the roof of the hospital where he waited for Naruto to come to his senses.

Lee was at home sitting at him bed with a depressed, defeated look. "I couldn't even stand against Selene-chan..." Lee muttered out loud sadly glancing to the side at his table seeing a book from Selene, a book for controlling ninjutsu her way, training with your chakra and everything to help Lee able to perform some jutsus. "Why have you left? You could of taught me yourself...S-Selene-chan..." Lee muttered out having his eyes tearing up while he gulped down his saliva which felt like it teared his throat. "I-I love you and couldn't keep you here...I'm such a loser!" Lee exclaimed bringing his head to his hands. 

'Sorry...but I can't have you hurt yourself again...Lee, maybe I'll see you again.' Lee remembered Selene's voice making him hitch at his own breath. 'I believe in you...Lee. You'll become a great shinobi, and in the future you'll be a great man.' Lee remembered making him wipe away his tears and snot trying to calm himself. 'I must say, you are strong and brave...' Lee stood up sucking it up and snapped his look at the book. "Yosh! I'm ready to train, now more than ever!" Lee yelled out running to the chair and opening up the book screaming like a maniac.

"Seems I'm no good at this things...Obito, Rin." Kakashi spoke standing in front of the KIA stone with a sad look. "I have failed to protect both my students making them go Rogue...and when it came to it I couldn't even bring them back, I was powerless..." Kakashi muttered looking up into the sky. 'I hope you know what're you doing, Selene, Sasuke...' 

Sakura was at home locked up in her room, she felt helpless, helpless that she couldn't do anything but beg for Selene to come back. 'If only I was stronger...strong at Selene. Then I might of have changed her mind...' Sakura thought bringing her fingers up to her lips remembering their intercourse with Selene making Sakura gain a depressed look. 'Now I know...I fell in love with Selene the moment I realised of my helplessness, and her strength...I was such a idiot.' Sakura thought laying down on her bed looking up into her ceiling while bringing her hand to reach it. "I'll make sure to get strong and not waste your effort for me...Selene."

Naruto was standing in front of the window all bandaged up having a distant look. "Sasuke...big sis...I'll make sure to train, train like no other to get you both back...I'll have you back no matter what! No matter! I promise!" Naruto exclaimed grasping the window seal glaring out at the horizon with a determined look. "Because my names Naruto Uzumaki! I keep my promises! That's my nindo, my ninja way!" Naruto yelled out smirking letting it out. 

"Welcome Sasuke-kun..." Orochimaru greeted Sasuke who stared down at him in his new body sitting on the bed. 'I swear Selene...I'll become stronger, stronger to be able to stand by your side. I wont waste your friendship you bestowed upon me...I promise to survive.' Sasuke thought. "So...whens the training?" Sasuke asked determinedly with a serious look glaring down at Orochimaru making him snicker. 

At the headquarters of Akatsuki Pein received the information from Zetsu about Selene Uzumaki. "Selene Uzumaki...she caught my interest. Has the Rinnegan, has chakra reserves rivalling the tailed beasts, control beyond the level of comprehension...I need her in my ranks. Zetsu, find out everything you know about her, and her location." Pein spoke glancing at Zetsu who bowed and submerged with the ground. 'I was interested in her too...she might be a plot twist in our plans.' Zetsu thought grinning.

Selene Uzumaki was standing on the edge of a huge cliff sight having the breeze blow her over grown hair, the sun was brightly shining upon her face while she had her eyes closed feeling the relaxing sensation. "Maybe I'll get used to this kind of adventure..." Selene muttered out opening her eyes glancing at the large forest with a few villages scattered around before glancing behind her, the way she came from, Konoha. "I have made my choice...now its up to me to uphold it. Lets see how far I can go." Selene muttered looking back down at the cliff. "Its time for an adventure."