Chapter 9

"I challenge you Sasuke Uchiha!" Lee declared facing team 7. "If you want to challenge someone then challenge me!" Naruto yelled out dashing at Lee who simply moved out of his way making him crash into the wall. "Hn, I did wanted to test myself during the exams but right now wouldn't be bad either. A good warm up." Sasuke spoke confidently dashing at Lee. 'Lee is quite impressive, he might look awkward but his a hard working man. Any girl would fall for him if they didn't worry about the looks, I'm sorry but I'm not really into boys Lee. I would go out with you but it just seems weird and gay for me...its not your fault.' Selene thought seeing Sasuke getting his ass whipped quickly even with his immature sharingan.

"Selene-chan! Did you see?! I'm impressive aren't I?! My youth is burning brightly!" Lee yelled out showing his wide bright smile and a thumbs up making Selene chuckle making him blush mesmerised by that. 'His attitude, behaviour is also something rare to find...a perfect man with seriousness and childlike behaviour, one for being a man to protect his family and the other to be a fine husband and father...' Selene thought looking at him. "Yeah...I saw, but I don't think you'll be able to beat me in that state." Selene spoke making Lee flinch away at the intensity of the declaration, he felt intimidated by Selene's glare making his heart speed up from adrenaline and affection. "Then...would you like to spar?" Lee asked knowing that as a man he suppose to protect girls but right now he was hyped up.

Before things could go out of control Gai intervened. "Excuse me Guy-sensei." Selene spoke up coming up to Guy who glanced at her flinching unconsciously noticing her unusual chakra flow. "Yes? Are you a fan of me? Would you like an autograph?" Guy asked playfully puffing out his chest. "I don't have much time due to the exam but I would like to train under you, to learn the 8 gates." Selene declared shocking both Guy and Lee who looked at her with wide eyes, team 7 were confused and wondered of what it was.

All of a sudden Guy hardened his look giving a very serious expression. "I cant just teach that technique to anyone. And its quite dangerous to perform it, plus being a girl..." Guy explained before getting shut by Selene's intimidating aura with killing lust, her gaze hardened to a stone cold yet terrifying glare. "Are you...discriminating women? Are we weak to you?" Selene asked with a look which promised death if answered incorrectly making Guy gulp. "I'll find you after the exam." Selene muttered passing by with team 7 following straight after letting both Lee and Guy breath out a relief. "What was that intimidating aura?" Guy asked himself. "I chose the right woman to run after! The power of youth is burning brightly in her!" Lee yelled out.

Team 7 on the way to the room met up with Kakashi who explained to them that the whole team had to be present or he wouldn't of past them. Now they were standing in front of a giant group of genin, genin which were older and bigger than them. It didn't take long for the whole rookie 9 to meet up making a big commotion. "Ah Selene how have things been? You seem so much more beautiful than the last time we met." Kiba flirted coming up to Selene making her lazily gaze at him. "Really?" Selene shot back sarcastically making a few of them laugh at his misfortune.

"It would be in your best interest to keep it down...just look around what your commotion making." Kabuto spoke up joining the group, everyone glance around seeing the countless murderous glares. "Speaking of, who are you?" Kiba shot back looking at Kabuto. "Names Kabuto, I'm more of a veteran around here...its my 7th time here." Kabuto spoke making both Kiba and Naruto to laugh. "Then that means you suck!" Kiba yelled out making Kabuto gain a tick mark.

"Anyway I've got ninja cards with all the genin's information around here. Is there anyone you would like to know about?" Kabuto suggested looking around. While Sasuke asked about his interests Selene looked around spotting the sand genin's then the sound genin's, then she continued with the grass genin's spotting the woman she knew was Orochimaru staring at Sasuke . "Then how about Selene Uzumaki?" Sasuke asked curious, he never saw Selene at her fullest, never experienced her hardest.