Chapter 15

Jiraiya, Shizune and Naruto were running to the commotion of a very frightening roar in the air which shook all the way back to the city. The skidded to a stop noticing both Selene and Tsunade walking side by side unharmed. "So...what did you do?" Jiraiya demanded with a serious tone, his glare showered down at Tsunade who looked away. "Nothing happened. Orochimaru and Kabuto escaped. But I don't think they'll show up any time soon without a strong pawn, I made sure of it to make them taste fear." Selene muttered nonchalant making Jiraiya hum. "Well if that's the case! How about going back to Konoha!?" Jiraiya exclaimed changing his personality 180. 

"Thank you..." Tsunade muttered beside Selene walking back to Konoha after some rest, Jiraiya was walking with Naruto in front while Shizune behind them with Tonton, her pig. "Hmm? What for? You should thank Naruto...if it wasn't for him begging Jiraiya-san to take me with them I wouldn't of been here now. But either way, I believe Naruto would of changed your mind too, better than me. He is after all, going to become a Hokage." Selene muttered smiling at Tsunade making her huff and glance at Naruto jumping around in joy. 'Dammit...being so close to Tsunade turns me on, fuck this is so difficult to control unlike chakra.' Selene thought with a slight laboured breath looking away.

On the way back to Konoha they made a few stops, with the usual Jiraiya going off for his research, Tsunade drinking and gambling, Shizune following after her to make sure nothing bad happens. Naruto dying from boredom in the room while Selene was training. Selene was out on the plain field meditating, gathering natural chakra and converting it to her own chakra pathways to enhance it being careful to keep it under control. 'Okay then...lets try gathering the chakra.' Selene thought remembering something about Tsunade's seal and figuring it out after being able to sense the chakra, of what happened with it. 

She gathered all of her chakra in one spot, her forehead. She sucked up the natural energy too mixing it in and gathering it with her own chakra, she forced it in place before feeling a burning sensation. 'Not yet...not yet, more, I need more...' Selene thought gritting her teeth feeling the enormous built up of chakra on her forehead, a rhombus seal appeared yet not a purple colour like Tsunade's but deep red. It kept flashing red while she gathered it up, speeding the process. 'I know you need to collect chakra over time but I have no time nor patience. More!' Selene thought tightening her hold on her knees focusing on her forehead, she squirmed her eyes shut growling out in pain. 

All her chakra around her body was depleted with her inner, all concentrated into that one spot which was bright crimson colour like a bright red emerald. She breathed out a relieved sigh opening her eyes tiredly finally completing the action, she spent a few hours in this sitting position developing her chakra so she could store it in the strength of thousand seal. "(Chuckle) And I thought I need help..." Selene muttered to herself grinning successfully shifting her weight to her knees about to get up before collapsing on her back. "I guess I'll rest up." 

Selene was making her way though the city back to their motel. She kept thinking about the strength of thousand seal, if you release it for healing yourself which can practically heal any wound with second, yet it has a draw back of shortening the users lifespan. Which in a way she didn't want, but it is quite useful. What is she could overcome the drawback by controlling the output or something? Control her cells so they didn't go overboard? 

Selene past some commotion which she didn't pay much mind before coming to a halt. She turned round seeing a brothel with prostitutes standing outside advertising themselves to the public, some men came in and out of it. Selene gulped a dry saliva feeling the temptations of her animal instincts. 'No, no...not now, I've got to return. I can't waste my time with this...' Selene thought turning round to walk before suddenly she span on her hills and made her way to the brothel. 'Don't think you'll be standing after I'm done with you!' Selene thought with a grin and lustful, hungry eyes of a predator, unconsciously letting her animal beast out.