Chapter 5

Team 7 was sitting in class waiting for their sensei to show up, Sasuke was brooding, Selene training her chakra, Naruto pacing from wall to wall, Sakura staring out the window in deep thought.

"(Growl) I cant stand this anymore! He had it coming!" Naruto yelled out going to play a prank on their late sensei by placing an chalkboard eraser between the door and the wall. No one really payed any attention to Naruto snickering, anticipating the prank. And now was the moment of truth, a hand reached through grabbing the door and slid it open having the eraser drop on top of silver gravity defying hair.

Naruto burst out laughing while others now looked at their sensei, one look of loss, the other emotionless, and the last nonchalant. "My first impression of you guys...I don't like any of you." Kakashi announced. "Meet me on the roof." He declared before puffing away via body flicker making Selene cuss and follow after her teammates.

"Now then...how about introducing yourself?" Kakashi suggested with a carefree attitude. "Introductions? How do we do it?" Sakura asked making Selene snap her head at her. 'Really?!' Selene thought. "How about your name, likes, dislikes...hobbies, dreams for the future, yeah how about that." Kakashi suggested with an eye smile.

"How about you start?" Naruto asked. "Me? Oh well...My names Kakashi Hatake, my likes and dislikes...hobbies? Dreams for the future...never really thought about that." Kakashi introduced himself in his own special way. 'In person its much more unnerving, especially when his introducing himself to you.' Selene thought.

"Blondie, now you go." Kakashi announced making Naruto smile brightly and play with his head band. "My names Naruto Uzumaki! You better believe it! I like ramen at Ichiraku's and ramen which Iruka-sensei buys for me! I love Selene-chan and will do anything for her, but don't get this wrong, we're relatives! My dislike is the time you wait for ramen! My hobby is to compare different ramen and rate them from best to worst! And my dream! My dream is to become the greatest Hokage, believe it! So then, everyone will start to respect me, and treat me like someone important!" Naruto yelled out hyper.

"Pinkey." Kakashi continued looking at Sakura. "My names Sakura Haruno, what I like, I mean who I like is (Glances at Sasuke)...my hobbies...dream..." Sakura started off as a fangirl before the memory of her talk with Sasuke popped in making her depressed, she didn't feel like saying anything and Kakashi saw that.

"Broody..." Kakashi continued glancing at Sasuke. "My names...Sasuke Uchiha...there isn't much of what I like, but there is a person I can tolerate...I dislike most things...my hobbies aren't important but my dream, no ambition...is to kill a certain someone and to restore my clan." Sasuke introduced himself, Kakashi was actually slightly surprised when Sasuke glanced at Selene with a warming feeling in his eyes, while that happened Sakura was deeply jealous looking at Selene.

"Now lastly, Red." Kakashi spoke lastly looking at Selene. "Names Selene Uzumaki, I like my close relations and bonds with people I call friends. My dislikes...not really important. Training is one of my hobbies...my dream, I'm not really sure." Selene introduced herself making Kakashi raise his eyebrows while massaging his right forearm. '5 years ago...she was 7 so how could she injure me back then? And now I have her as a student...' Kakashi thought remembering the sinking feeling he felt from her intimidating aura.

'So I have a knucklehead, fangirl in a stage of realisation, emo with a single friend, and lastly the terrifying powerhouse.' Kakashi thought. "Alrighty then...we're done with the introduction. Now then, tomorrow we'll start our first mission." Kakashi announced, he took a long ass time to tell the mission. "Bring your weapons tomorrow to training ground 7 at 7 o'clock sharp, don't be late...oh right, remember miss out on your breakfast, otherwise you'll just puke...see ya." Kakashi spoke with an eye smile giving a playful salute and disappeared in a puff of smoke.