Chapter 7

"Selene? What are you doing out here, eating breakfast on the porch?" Kakashi asked standing beside Selene out on the porch seeing her in a lotus position with food on her lap. "You were exhausted, and the other three were preoccupied...someone had to stay on watch, and I'm the best senser here." Selene spoke glancing over her shoulder to look up at Kakashi who looked stunned. "If it werent for you back there then it would of been a close battle, but with your help it seemed much more easier, so thank you." Kakashi spoke genuinely eye smiling at Selene who's heart skipped a beat before she avoided his gaze and looked into the distance with a blush. "D-Dont say that..." She stuttered out, in the mind she's technically 32 years old, yet her physical body was 12 so it was frustrating for her hormones to play tricks on her she knew weren't true.

"Anyway we'll be training, finish you breakfast and head inside." Kakashi spoke making Selene hum and finish up with her food.

"We'll be climbing trees...without hands." Kakashi spoke amusingly looking forward to stunt and dumb faces only seeing three. "S-Sensei?" Sakura asked dumbfounded just like the other two. "He means using chakra to stick to surfaces allowing yourself for a 3 dimensional movement, meaning walking up and across vertical and upside down surfaces, and walking on water." Selene explained making the trio remember how Zabuza stood on water, then they all glanced at Kakashi who was eye smiling.

"From the knowledge of it all and confidence, I assume you're able to do this already, huh Selene?" Kakashi asked standing beside Selene who was sitting in a lotus position against a tree, meditating. "You assume right...I'll be training on my chakra as I know how to walk up vertical surfaces and water." Selene answered making Kakashi hum in surprise. 'What technique is she using for developing her chakra? I can feel it from here the flow of her dense chakra circling around her body...usually its physical exercises yet she's meditating.' Kakashi thought looking at Selene from a few trees away.

"Stop forcing yourselves! What's the point of shoving down the food only to vomit it out!" Sakura yelled out seeing Sasuke and Naruto competing in eating, from the start of their training they begun competing against each other. "Where's Selene?" Sakura asked out of the bloom with a slight worried tone surprising Kakashi knowing full well she didn't like Selene, yet since the bell test Sakura shown a better side of her. "Hmm...she's just outside on the porch." Kakashi answered with a slight sigh, he wasn't able to get Selene to relax.

Sakura walked out into the porch and saw a beautiful sight of Selene meditating with her calm golden aura radiating over her, seeming like flickering fireflies with calm flames underneath. 'Since day one I hated you for being so much more beautiful than me, stronger than me, and had Sasuke's attention...I was jealous and envious of you, wanting and dreaming of becoming you just for a day but now...' Sakura thought feeling her chest tighten with unease from Selene's chakra yet feeling the warmth and calming sensation.

"Is there something you need Sakura?" Selene asked making Sakura jump in fright seeing as Selene didn't move an inch or open her eyes, yet she knew she was there before remembering she was a senser. "No I, well um I..." Sakura stuttered out before breathing out a calming breath and going to sit down on the edge of the porch looking into the dark sky clouded by the clouds. "I'm sorry." Sakura spoke making Selene open her eyes and glance at her confused. "I'm sorry for all the mean things I've said and done...I was stupid and annoying." Sakura explained before feeling some weight shifting beside her making her glance seeing Selene sitting beside her shocking her.

'I didn't even hear her footsteps!' Sakura thought seeing Selene looking into the sky with her bright crimson eyes. "You don't have to apologise to me, what matters is that you realised. From there you can build yourself up and become great." Selene spoke glancing at Sakura straight into her eyes while the moonlight lit Selene's face making her eyes glimmer. "Because I know that you can become someone strong, the strongest kunoichi besides me who's dependable, and beautiful." Selene spoke unconsciously making her sound so much more charming like a prince.