Chapter 13

The Tsunade recruiting team were walking through the city trying to find a spot for rest. They made it to a motel where Jiraiya registered them in before leaving them for the sake of a beautiful lady which he flirted with. 'Hard to believe this is actually the legendary Jiraiya of the Sannin, the Toad Sage who taught Minato...' Selene thought sitting on her bed meditating with Naruto trying to do the same. "Man, I can't believe he actually left us! What a perv!" Naruto yelled out. "You're no better, performing your so called sexy jutsu." Selene shot back making Naruto sheepishly scratch his head chuckling.

There was a knock at the door alarming Selene, and before Naruto had a chance to get the door Selene stopped him. "When I give you the signal, make one of your clones dash out the window." Selene commanded making Naruto nod confusingly. Selene made it to the door expecting the worst. 'I remember that Itachi was after Naruto with that other shark guy, but I can't remember when they showed up. Facing Itachi right now, would be extremely dangerous...if it is him I've got to block myself from any genjutsu possible.' Selene thought reaching for the handle and opening it.

She stared at two adults, one Kisame and the other one...Itachi. Kisame grinned about to take a step in before Selene with a nonchalant look closed back the door. "You brat!" Kisame yelled out kicking down the door seeing Naruto jumping through the window shattering it and making a run for it. "Itachi his getting away!" Kisame exclaimed out dashing past the room into the window. Itachi took a step inside the room and slowly turned his head to look to the side seeing both Selene and Naruto pressed against the wall trying to hide. "Well if it isn't Selene Uzumaki and Naruto Uzumaki..." Itachi spoke emotionlessly before glancing to the window seeing Kisame peeking in. "What the? How did this brat get here!?" 

"Itachi!" Sasuke yelled out from behind making Itachi turn his look out the door seeing Sasuke glaring at him with rage. "Sasuke...it seems you found me." Itachi spoke. "I have...and I have become strong enough to kill you! I've built up my anger to destroy you!" Sasuke yelled out performing the chidori while Itachi was indifferent. 'His eyes...he still has some affection, affection to someone special...' Itachi thought glancing at Selene from the corner of his eye. "Itachi...is that brat you brother?" Kisame asked walking up to Itachi making Itachi 'Hn.'

Itachi quickly dealt with Sasuke while Kisame stared at the both Uzumaki's. "Hmm, I don't really know the girl but I'm here for you brat. Wont resist and you wont get hurt." Kisame spoke smirking having his sword over his shoulder. "Well, too bad that I'm here." Selene muttered out gaining his attention seeing her closed eyes before they shot up reviling pure red with slitted pupils, her eyelids turned red too. 'Another jinchuriki? Well what a catch.' Kisame thought grinning wider, but before he could say a word he was shocked at Selene's power and speed. 

He reflexively blocked the wooden samurai sword encased with Selene's chakra. 'Her speed and power in unimaginable...and she's only a kid?' Kisame thought but kept calm, he even smirked seeing her chakra encased sword begun flickering away due to his sword absorbing the chakra. Selene noticed that and shut off the supply of chakra to her blade and quickly done a combination attack taking Kisame by surprise, she slipped in a sickening kick to his ribs sending him crashing into the wall. 'Man...I underestimated the brat...I'll need to fight seriously.' Kisame thought before catching sight of the interior changing to a slimy one.

Jiraiya arrived doing his usual declaration and pose making Selene face palm. The Katsuki duo escaped making Jiraiya click his tongue and go tend to Sasuke who was unconscious, under a genjutsu. "Seems we'll have to return him to Konoha." Jiraiya muttered before out of nowhere Gai came flying with a kick which was blocked by Selene surprising both Jiraiya and Gai. "Selene? What are you doing here?" Gai asked before analysing the situation and recognising Jiraiya. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't actually recognise you Jiraiya-san, you see I didn't have such good equipment to see the reflection of you." Gai spoke before laughing halfheartedly.  

Reincarnated in Naruto?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें