Chapter 14

"Lady Tsunade." Selene spoke up standing at the door which Tsunade opened sober, Tsunade looked her over seeing the familiar eyes and hair. "Selene Uzumaki?" Tsunade asked making Selene nod. "That's right, may we talk?" Selene asked making Tsunade sigh and let her in the room where Shizune sat on the bed reading a book. "So, what is it you want brat? And why have you used a transformation jutsu?" Tsunade asked going to sit down on a chair lazily glancing at Selene. 

"I'll get straight to the point. I would like to become your disciple with another friend of mine, Sakura Haruno. And for the transformation, it would be too much work to turn back." Selene stated making Tsunade rise an eyebrow. 'This transformation jutsu...is not normal, is she using a similar transformation jutsu to me?' Tsunade thought staring at Selene. "Tell me, your transformation jutsu. How did you pull it off?" Tsunade asked. "I used my chakra. You see I'm unable to perform jutsu's which include hand signs. This is why I have focused on my chakra control and reserves and compensated with it for the loss of jutsus." Selene explained shocking Shizune while Tsunade slightly widen her eyes.

"Hmm...I decline." Tsunade shot Selene down yet there was no reaction. "Very well then...I'll figure it out myself." Selene said turning round preparing to leave. "You're quite weak wielded to just give up like that." Tsunade spoke staring at Selene. "I wouldn't call it weak...its just that I'm used to doing everything myself, so don't blame me if I surpass you Lady Tsunade, the strongest Kunoichi." Selene said not sparing a glance going to the door. "Well...at least consider taking Sakura Haruno under your wing, when you become Hokage." Selene spoke opening the door. "I already declined you brat! Who do you think you are!?" Tsunade yelled back shooting up from her seat glaring at Selene. "Me? Selene Uzumaki...a girl born on a battlefield for war." Selene spoke closing the door behind her.

'What did she mean by that? Born on a battlefield for war? She's an unusual girl...' Tsunade thought plopping down on her chair. "Lady Tsunade? That girl...she's quite extraordinary, why did you decline?" Shizune asked confused, she noticed the way Selene held herself, her chakra and confidence, her eyes full of experience. "Her eyes...its something I never saw so I'm cautious." Tsunade muttered out bringing her chin onto her palm thoughtful. 'Her eyes...its something that terrified me for some reason.' Tsunade thought remembering the terrible chill run down her spine when she looked into then, back then at the bar and right now.

Selene was walking through the city thinking about Tsunade's strengths, trying to scramble anything she could remember from the anime. If she could speed up Sakura becoming Tsunade's student then Sakura suppose to become much more stronger than in the anime. But that will only be considered when Tsunade become the Hokage. 

Selene made it to the forest catching sight of Naruto trying to perfect the rasengan, he was beating himself up, torturing himself to perfect it, that gruesome try and error efforts. "Oh hello there, lady." Naruto spoke up catching sight of Selene making her quirk her eyebrows. "Lady?" She asked herself trying to hold in the laughter while seeing Naruto not even recognising her. "You're very pretty, is there something you need. Its just that I'm training here." Naruto spoke looking up at her. "Is that how you treat your sis?" Selene asked rhetorically making Naruto confused and scratch his head before his eyes widened. "Selene-chan!"

"Wow you're so amazing sis! Should I call you big sis now!?" Naruto exclaimed seating in a lotus position opposite to Selene who smiled softly. "If it comfortable for you then sure, I'll be your big sister." Selene spoke looking at Naruto who smiled happily. "Okay! Big sis!" Naruto exclaimed. 'Yeah that's right...he needs this, after all things'll turn bad for him.' Selene thought hiding her thoughts with a smile while Naruto hugged her tightly while she patted his head.

The next few days Naruto was trying his hardest to master the rasengan while Selene tried to figure out how to make a clone jutsu. Selene was meditating in the woods wearing a simple black tank top with greyish pants and black ninja boots, she had black leather fingerless gauntlets, her wooden samurai sword was besides her, and her leaf head band was around her forehead making a fringe hover over her right eye. Her hair was put into a pony tail while having a bang on the opposite side of the fringe framing her face.