Chapter 3 - cute

Taehyung's pov

Days passed quickly it's a month I stayed in this apartment and working in the cafe.. No more clubs, outing with my hyungs and no more making out girls in the club.. I discovered many things in this place.. though they are not rich but they are rich in love and happiness. Enjoying each and everyday whatever they got.. Especially jungkook.. He is really a hard worker.. on this one month I became close to his friend jimin..

We are currently in the cafe enjoying cold evening with hot cafe.. 'Tae.. are you free tonight...' I shook my head..

'No chim.. I have a date with my hyung..' He is shocked and surprised.. 'Why?'

'Just asked..' we chat a lot about many things... 'Enjoy your date tae..' Jimin waved his hand... I went to my apartment and took a hot bath.. I wear a nice outfit for the date.. I have to clear everything to him.. I don't want him as my love...

At seven bogumie hyung picked me from the apartment.. like a normal date we went to a luxurious restaurant.. And after that we stopped near the beach.. we enjoyed the cold breeze while sitting on the sand..

'Why don't you love me back tae..' I sighed and looked at him..

'Hyung I already said I don't have feelings for you.. and I see you like my elder brother hyung.. I explained it a lot of times.. why don't you understand...' I know I'm rude but it's the only choice.. 'it's late.. I have work tomorrow..' we both get into the car.. I didn't speak anything to him..

'Don't you think you are too rude...' I bite my inner cheeks.. ' You know about me..'

'That's why.. I don't want to be one of your sluts.. I know about you hyung..' He stopped the car before the apartment.. I was about to go but he stopped me.. 'Leave my hand..' I took my hand away from his hold and get off from the car..

'That's why no one love you taehyung.. you are rude,arrogant and thinks that this world is under your feet..' I looked at him.. 'No one will love you..'

'Dont worry about me..' I clenched my fist..' He smirked at me.. 'Do you think I really love you tae... you are really a good fuck.. it's true I just want you for one night..' that's it.. I punched him on the face... 'How dare you..' He punched me .. I was about to fall but two hands holds me from not falling..

'Are you okay hyung..' I looked at jungkook.. I don't want to show my crying face to him.. 'Yahhh.. why did you punch him..' I stopped jungkook..

'Just leave us kid..He is the one who punched me first...' jungkook stood before me...

'I don't know why you fight but you have no rights to hurt him withose words..' I pulled jungkook..

'He is a shit jungkook.. let's go..' He looked at me and nodded his head..

'You are shit taehyung.. that's why no one is there for you.. You have no friends even your family.. you will be alone all your life..' I feel like crying.. I controlled my tears..

'Who said he has no one... he has loving hyungs and an annoying neighbour.. we are here for him.. don't call him shit.. he have reason for his attitude.. dont you dare talk like this about my hyung...' He took my hand. 'Don't try to hurt him again or I will rip you into pieces. ' he dragged me to the elevator..

The elevator stopped in our floor.. I don't know why I hold his hands tightly but I feel so safe in his hands even though I'm rude to him he didn't take that to his heart.. he opened his apartment and made me to sit on his small coach..

He came with a medical kit with him.. he cleaned the bruise near my lips.. I don't know why I did that I hugged him tightly.. I rest my head on his shoulder.. I cried silently.. I can feel his small hands wrapped around mine.. he caressed my back..