Chapter 16 - Beautiful

Taehyung POV

I really need a break but I can't... Our recent project became a huge success but still we are busy in our work.. Jungkook spends his time with his hyungs in cafe shop.. After we revealed our relationship many people supported us.. I have to thank Irene for this because she tried to hurt jungkook but it turns her down..

We have to be careful I know Chris will try to find jungkook... After the interview now he clearly knows who is gong yoo uncle's son.. And vacation in this time will be dangerous for us.. I don't want him to hurt my bunny.. We have to find him soon before he do anything to my koo..

I looked at the photoframe of me and jungkook... Its taken on our marriage... I can't beleive that I'm married to this beautiful bunny.. I stood up from the chair and took off my coat.. I loosened my tie and untugged my shirt.. I really can't spend time with Jungkook now because of my work.. So sung jae hyung appointed some guards around our apartment to protect him.. Everyone is so cautions now ...

'Taehyung..' I saw Irene's father and he is full of rage.. I sighed a little.. Behind him namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung were there.. 'Sorry tae.. We tried to stop him.. But ...' I nodded my head..

'How dare you... You took that decision right because daehyun won't accept it..' I smirked at him..

'But now I'm the CEO uncle.. I don't need your partnership I know why you want us.. And after what you and Irene trying to do.. Do you think that I will be scared of your threatening..' He clenched his fist and holds my collar tightly..

'Kim Taehyung because of that fa..' I stopped him before he say mean words about my koo.. I holds his hand and pushed him slightly.. 'Don't you dare to say anything about my baby..'

'Ah how I forget that he is gong yoo's son..' I glared at him.. 'Now I know how your father accept him..' I scoffed at him.. 'And I know your lover's life is in danger.. Listen to me Taehyung don't cancel our partnership and accept my daughter.. We will save him..' He smirked at me..

'I'm sorry but you can't hurt our brother..' I looked at yoongi hyung behind me.. Also Jimin and jin hyung with them.. 'Do you think we will let you to hurt my baby..' Jin hyung raised his voice..

'Don't interfere yoongi.. Its our problem.. Orherwise you all will pay the price for your little kookie..' I clenched my fist.. 'I know about you all.. Do you think you will save him from me.. From Chris..'

'Why can't we.. We are not afraid of you.. And they are my family Jungkook is like a brother to them.. Its you uncle.. Stay away from us.."

'You also know about Park family.. Don't meddle in our life.. Otherwise we will do worse than you..' Jimin smirked at him.. He looked at all of us and leaves the room.. Jin hyung caressed my back..

'We are here for you tae.. So don't stress yourself.. Okay..' Jimin said.. Now I have true friends who are there for me.. Suddenly jin hyung and Jimin engulfed me in a tight hug.. I chuckled and hug them back.. Soon namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung join with us.. We all looked at yoongi hyung.. He sighed and hugged us..

'Yahh.. A group hug without me is incomplete..' Jungkook said.. Like a family.. Not only in happiness they are also stood behind me in my difficult time..

Jungkook is with jimin and jin hyung.. 'So did you get any information about Chris.. ' hoseok hyung shook his head.. 'But don't worry.. We will track him soon.. And jinyoung and yugy said that they will take care of Irene and his father.. They already appointed some guards to watch over them..' I relieved a little but until Chris got by cops we have to be careful..

'Enough of this tae.. You have to spend some time with kookie too.. Think about your husband too..'  Yoongi hyung said.. I nodded my head.. 'In a romantic way..' I looked at him with wide eyes..