Chapter 9 - Love you more

Taehyung's POV

Months and days passed to quickly.. I don't want the year to end.. I don't want to leave jungkook.. I can't say the truth to him.. I was waiting in my apartment for my grandmother.. I know Jungkook is in college.. Namjoon hyung said that my grandmother wants to meet me.. I heard a knock.. I rushed to my door and opened it its my grandmother and hoseok hyung..

'Grandma..' I hugged her tightly... So iled and hugs me back...

'My tae.. ' she kissed me on my forehead.. I invited them into my apartment.. 'Wait here grandma I will prepare your favourite coffee..' She smiled at me.. I prepared three cups of coffee for us..

'I'm so happy to see you like this tae..' Hoseok hyung said.. 'Okay.. I will leave now.. I have some office works.. Grandma I will pick you at evening..' Hoseok hyung hugged me.. After he leaves I sit beside my grandmother.. She caressed my hair..

'Are you angry tae... Because of this agreement..' I smiled at her and shook my head..

'No.. I'm really happy grandma.. You can see how changed I'm.. I have  lots of friends who care for me.. Who comforts me.. Who make me happy.. I'm more happy here grandma..' She smiled at me..

'And what about your boyfriend..' My eyes widened and I looked at her.. 'Don't worry.. Irene said about this to me.. Your parents dont know about your love life..' I sighed a little..

'I tried not to fall for him.. But I can't.. I was too rude and cold towards him.. But I receive lots of love and care from Jungkook.. I'm sorry grandma.. I can't control my heart.. I can't lose him in my life.. Because of him I earn so much friends and love.. I'm so happy with him.. He love me a lot..' I hugged her tightly..

'I don't know what will happen to us when the agreement ends.. I'm scared.. I'm scared of losing him..' My grandma hugs me back and comforts me..

'Shhh.. Tae.. Don't worry.. You wont loose him.. I had a reason to choose this apartment taehyung.. ' I looked at my grandma.. She touched my heart which made me to shiver.. She hears the heartbeat.. 'Do you know why..' I shook my head..

'Because this heart belongs to jungkook's mother..' My eyes widened.. 'Do you remember the day when you had an accident.. That day you were saved by Jungkook's mother..'

'That means..' My eyes widened.. Still I remember that day..

I had a fight with my mom and dad.. 'I don't want to study in LA.. I can't leave my friends here..'

'Taehyung.. That's final.. You have to go..' I grabbed my jacket and get into the car.. My driver drives the car.. I looked outside the window looked at the heavy rain pouring outside..

'Why are you driving so fast... Slow down..' The driver looked so scared..

'W-what?' Soon the driver can't control the car and the break is not worked.. I was so scared.. Soon it became out of control.. I only remember the light of the opposite car which crashed on ours..