Chapter 18 - Watched

Taehyung POV

Jungkook tried not to moan too loud when I leave wet kisses on his neck.. He hold my shirt and his legs wrapped around my waist.. I didn't want anyone to hear his moans.. 'T-tae.. S-stop..' He bite his lips so hard.. I kissed on his earlobe..

'Do you want me to stop jungkook..' I don't want to but I know its not the right place.. 'W-what if someone see us..' He kissed me on my cheeks and looked at me.. I sit beside him on the bed.. Suddenly the door opened..

'Hyung..' Sungjae hugged jungkook.. I don't want anyone to touch my bunny like that but I have to endure it I don't want my bunny to be upset .. But I also don't feel right when he hugs my jungkook.. 'Bunny.. Taehyung already signed the discharge papers.. So its time to go..' He smiled at him widely..

'Thank god.. I really hate hospitals..' We both chuckled at him.. 'The medias are outside so its better to wear your mask..' Sungjae said and I helps him to wear my mask..

'Will you guys be alright.. Do you want me to come with you..' Before Jungkook answer I stopped him.. 'Its okay sungjae.. We will be alright.. Namjoon hyung is in the car..' My guards took our bags and we both bowed to him and get out off the room.. We saw many people and medias in front of the hospital but the guards helps us to get in the car.. Namjoon hyung drives the car to our apartment...

'Koo.. How do you feel.. Are you alright...' Jin hyung asked..

'Hyung its just a small bruise.. Don't worry..' He said.. Namjoon hyung looked at me.. It took thirty minutes to reach our apartment.. I looked at jungkook.. 'You go first.. I will be back..' Jin hyung grabs his hand and they both went to our apartment..

'Tae.. Are you really serious.. What will gong yoo uncle think about it..' I sighed at him..

'Hyung.. I don't want anyone to hurt my bunny.. Its just my doubt I want to clear it..' Namjoon hyung looked at me with wide eyes..

'His looks, his touches its not in a good way.. And I don't want to believe him.. Just trust me hyung.. Just this once..' He groaned and nodded his head..

We both get out off the car and walked towards the elevator.. We both noticed many CCTV cameras.. In the elevator, hallway, parking lot its normal but its like we have been watched by someone..

Jin hyung prepared lunch for us while Jungkook is with him.. 'Tae.. What about the meeting in evening..' I don't want to leave him alone here.. 'Its important meeting.. You know..' I nodded my head..

'I will Hyung.. Don't worry..' He nodded his head.. After a nice lunch jin and namjoon hyung leaves the apartment.. 'You have meeting today..' Jungkook said..

'I will call my mom to accompany you.. I don't want to leave you alone..' He leaned on my shoulder.. 'Its okay hyung.. This apartment is well secured.. Don't worry.. I will be alright..' But I don't want to.. I nodded my head and get ready for the meeting..

I feel so bad I don't want to go.. 'I will be fine.. Don't worry..' I kissed him on his lips before I leave the apartment.. I get into the car and took my mobile..

Jungkook POV

I feel so bored.. Taehyung is in meeting.. I can't go to work until I heal and it's an order from jinyoung hyung.. Aishh... I have to take bath first.. I took one of taehyung's shirt and shorts keeps it on the bed and get into the bathroom.. I looked at myself in the mirror..

I slid my shirt and took off my pant along with boxer... The warm water in the tub is so refreshing.. I feel so relaxed.. I hate the hospital smell... After a clean bath I get out the tub and wrapped the towel around my waist..