Chapter 11 - The truth

Jungkook's POV

Its nearly two days taehyung leaves to daegu.. But already I miss him a lot.. Even though hyungs are cheering me a lot I miss him so badly.. After finishing my college I went to the cafe.. I looked at the counter where I saw Minho hyung who waved his hand to me.. I went to change my outfit..

'When are you going to say the truth to jungkook..' Its Namjoon hyung's voice.. What is he doing here at this time.. 'It will hurt him joonie.. Why cant you understand it..' Are they both arguing but what they are hiding it..

'Listen.. Tomorrow he is going to know everything about taehyung.. So it's better to say to him before he knows it.. ' what truth..

'How can I say that tae won't come here.. He left him...how can I say he is the...' My eyes widened.. I can't beleive what I heard.. Is it true.. Did tae leave me...

'Leave it joonie.. He will know everything tomorrow..' It's not truth.. Tae didn't leave me.. He said that he is going to meet his family in daegu.. Suddenly I heard a knock...

'Jungkook ah...open the door..' I snapped out from the thoughts and wiped the tears and opened the door.. 'Why did you take too much time to change...' I smiled a little and shook my head..

I waited for the shift to over.. I want to go to taehyung's apartment.. He won't leave me.. He promised me that he will always stay with me.. How can everyone knows about it and not me.. 'Earth to jungkook.. What happened to you.. Are you alright?' I looked at jin hyung who holds my cheeks..

'I-im little tired hyung.. That's all..' Jin hyung sighed at me.. 'Pabo.. You have to take rest.. Go and take some rest.. ' I smiled a little.. After changing into my outfit I ran to the apartment.. I looked at many boxes and a truck.. Its a family.. 'Ohh there he is..' I looked at the landlord..

'Jungkook.. He is Mr. Lee and his family.. They are your new neighbours..' My eyes brimmed with tears..

'B-but uncle.. What h-happened to taehyung..' He looked at me.. 'Ohh.. He already leaves the apartment.. The contract is only for year but he leaves before the contract ends..' My heart clenched.. He left.. What am I gonna do.. I bowed to the family and get into the elevator.. I dont know how I reach my apartment.. I closed the door and fall on the floor.. I took the mobile and tried to call taehyung but it's switched off.. I tried to message him but all my messages were failed.. How can he leave me like this..

I ran out of the apartment and went to the cafe.. Jin hyung knows about him.. I know he knows about where Taehyung is.. He can't leave me like this.. I opened the door where everyone looked at me with wide eyes.. 'W- where is taehyung?' I looked at jin hyung..

'Y-you all h-hiding something from me.. W- where is he...' Jin hyung holds my shoulder.. 'H-hyung.. You know about him.. Where is he..' Sehun hugged me from back..

'D-did he left.. He leave me.. Right.. H-he won't come back..' Jin hyung caressed my cheeks.. 'Say anything hyung..'

'Its true kookie.. He left..' Minho hyung said.. I fall on the chair.. 'Kookie..' Jin hyung holds my cheeks..

'He doesn't belong to here...Jungkook.. Look at me...'

'W-wae.. He p-promised me.. That he won't leave me... Why?' Jin hyung hugged me tightly.. Tears flowed on my cheeks.. I can't control my tears..

'Shhhh.. Baby don't cry.. Please.. Kookie..' I dont know what to do.. 'I want to see him hyung.. How can he leave me like this..' I cried on his shoulder..

'Kookie.. Don't cry..' I want him.. I need him to be with me.. 'Listen Jungkook...he promised you that he will come back... Beleive him.. Just don't lose your hope..' Jin hyung comforts me..