Chapter 23 - You are Perfect

No one's pov

Taehyung was busy in meetings and conferences so he can't visit jungkook more now but he know that the younger will understand his situation... Taehyung want to be with his husband but he can't.. He have many plans... He want to make his husband's every wish true.. So before he discharged from the hospital taehyung plans to finish all his important works.. So Mrs. Kim, Gong Yoo and his friends are with the younger..

Jungkook is healing faster but he is still weak.. Now he recently started to getting treatment for his leg.. At first it's too difficult its too much pain for him.. 'Doctor are you sure I can walk..' Jungkook asked.. 'Its no one say what's the truth..'

'Its.. I don't want to hide it.. You can walk but not like before..' The younger looked at him.. 'It will be painful for you if you run fast or stand for a long time but you can walk..'

'A-are you sure..' The doctor looked at him... 'Don't worry .. Its only us.. You can say the truth to me.. May be one day I will know everything..' The doctor sighed at him..

'Its true Mr. Kim.. You can't walk normally.. And sometimes you can walk only with the help of crutches.. It will leads to severe pain if you run or walk too long..' Jungkook didn't know what to say.. 'I don't want to hide it from you jungkook.. But..' The younger smiled at him..

'Its okay doctor.. Then I will practice to walk with the help of crutches.. Did.. Did my husband know about it..' The younger looked at the doctor..

'Yeah only he know about it..' Jungkook nodded his head.. Day by day jungkook tried his best to adapt to walk with the crutches... At first its too difficult for him he feels too imperfect.. He has a deep scar on his chest and he has many scars on his right hand.. Now he can't walk even properly.. He feels so imperfect..

He looks all smiley and happy when he is with others but he is holding all his pain inside.. 'Jungkook.. Are you sure you will be okay.. Its..' The younger looked atbjin and jimin..

'Aishh.. I will be okay hyung.. And chim you have to spend more time with yoongi hyung.. And you too jin hyung.. I'm fine now.. And more over Mrs. Han is here for me to take care.. So leave..' Jin and jimin don't want to but they know they miss their loved one's so bad.. They both hugged the younger and leaves the room...

Jungkook smile fades after his hyungs leave the room.. He feels that he is burden to everyone.. With the help of crutches he walked to the garden.. He sits on the bench where the cold breeze caressed him.. He is only in his pyjama.. His mind started to think about a lot.. 'Y-you are alone here..' Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts and looked at the little girl..

'I'm sorry Mr. Kim she ran out from her room when she see you here... I will..' Jungkook shook his head.. 'Its okay..' The nurse leave them both..

'Y-you are alone.. Where are your friends ..' The little girl asked.. 'Ah.. They have works too so I send them home..'

'Ajhushi are you alright.. You look so sad...' Jungkook looked at her.. 'Sarang... Lee sarang... ajhushi what's your name?'

'Kim jungkook.. How do you know I'm sad..' The girl poked his cheeks.. 'You don't smile a lot.. I can't see your bunny smile..'  Jungkook chuckled at her.. She looked at the crutches behind him.. 'Can't you walk..' The younger sighed and nodded his head..

They both talked for an hour.. Sarang feels so comfortable with jungkook and the younger feels happy too.. 'Do you know I lost my mom and dad in an accident..' Sarang said.. The younger ruffled her hair and nodded his head..

'I lost my mom in an accident..' Sarang looked at the younger.. 'She looks so beautiful, kind and also so caring.. I hope she is happy in the heaven..'