Chapter 21 - Obsession

No one's POV

A week... Taehyung and jungkook thanked both Derek and Ken before they leave the house.. They both were in Taehyung's private jet on the way to Seoul... Jungkook sleeping peacefully on Taehyung's shoulder.. He already wrecked the younger he didn't want to make him sore again.. He pulled the younger closer and hugged him tightly..

After three hours..

'Baby.. Wake up.. We are about to land..' Taehyung said.. Jungkook moved a little in his sleep.. 'Kookie...'

'Five more minutes hyung..' Taehyung chuckled and kissed him on his forehead... Jungkook rubbed his ryes with tiny fist... 'Where are we..' He is still sleepy.. Taehyung fixed the younger's messy hair..

'Seoul.. Come on namjoon hyung is waiting for us..' He said.. Jungkook snuggled into him.. 'Come on bunny..' They both thanked the pilots and others and get in the car.. Namjoon looked at taehyung through the mirror.. He wants to say something to taehyung but not before Jungkook..

After they reach the mansion jungkook and taehyung gets off from the car.. 'Baby.. I will be back..' The younger nodded his head.. After Jungkook leaves them namjoon holds Taehyung's hand and dragged him to the garden..

'Hyung.. What happened?' Namjoon looks so serious..

'Its too serious than we think tae..' Tae looked at the elder.. 'Explain it clearly hyung.. I can't understand..'

'Not only Chris.. Sungjae wants to revenge gong yoo uncle..' Tae's eyes widened.. 'He and Chris are trying to kill both jungkook and gong yoo uncle but when sungjae has a crush on jungkook their plan changed..' Namjoon hesitates a little... 'Sungjae knows jungkook before.. But its not love... He is so obsessed with jungkook..' Taehyung clenched his fist..

'H-he.. He also fixed cameras in your room... So..' Namjoon stopped... He don't want to say more about it..

'That fucker.. I will kill him..' But Namjoon stopped him.. 'Leave me hyung.. How dare he..' Taehyung is so furious he can't control his anger..

'He is too dangerous tae.. We have to inform about him to gong yoo uncle..' Taehyung closed his eyes.. 'I know its difficult for him to believe... He will be heartbroken.. He raised him like his son.. That betrayer..' Namjoon bites his cheeks..

'Let's discuss about it in office hyung.. Not here..' After namjoon leaves taehyung went to his room.. He saw jungkook talking with his mom..

'Both of you.. Take rest... We will talk tomorrow koo..' With that she leaves the room.. Taehyung is still thought about what namjoon said.. He startled a little when he fells a warm hands on his cheeks..

'W-what happened.. You don't look well.. Are you okay..' Jungkook is slightly worried for his husband.. Taehyung smiled and hugged the younger tightly.. Jungkook caressed the elder's back..

'Bunny.. I love you..' Jungkook chuckled and tilt his head looked at his husband.. 'I love you too tiger..'

'Its just office.. I have many meetings..' Jungkook wrapped his hands around his husband's shoulder.. 'But I don't want to leave you alone..'

'Ah hyung.. Everyone is here for me.. Don't worry..' But only Taehyung knows the reason.. 'Go and take bath.. You have to sleep early..' But taehyung didn't leave him.. 'I'm here only.. Go..' Taehyung kissed his husband on his forehead and went to the bathroom.. Jungkook arranged the bed sheet and wait for taehyung.. Suddenly his mobile rings.. He looked at the name and attends the call.. Its from sungjae..

'Hyung..' But he didnt get any response from the other side.. Jungkook looked at his mobile the call is still on..

'Hyung.. Hello..' But he receives only silence.. Jungkook shook his head and ends the call.. 'Why he didn't answer..' He shook his head and kept the mobile on the table..