Chapter 14 - Kim Jungkook

Taehyung POV

I want to see everything is safe for jungkook so me and sung jae check the apartment before jungkook shifted here.. I know jungkook didn't want to stay alone.. But its the only way.. I feel a little bit scared because I don't want Chris to find Jungkook and also I have to be careful with Irene.. We didn't invite her to the party..

'Did uncle see your so called boyfriend? ' I bite my inner cheeks and glared at her...

'Its my office Irene... You have to knock before enter into my cabin..' She scoffed at me.. 'And.. Why didn't you let Jungkook to meet me..'

'Why should I?' I smirked at her.. 'Its because he is my boyfriend and soon to be my husband..' I love to irritate her.. 'And don't worry about my dad and mom I have my ways toake them accept my love..'

'Tae.. I get it.. I cheated on you.. I regret it.. Okay... But understand me.. I don't want to loose you in my life... Please give me another chance..' I closed my eyes and relaxed myself..

'Look Irene.. Now I have my Jungkook and I can't live without him.. So just give up on me.. You will find a nice guy..' She laughed a little and looked at me..

'I don't know what you are hiding tae.. I saw you with jungkook last week in his apartment.. And you know I get what I want.. So I won't give upon you... I will go to any extreme to make you mine taehyung..' She closed the door with heavy thud.. I leaned on my seat..

I know she will do anything... I have to do something before she do anything crazy.. This crazy shit..

'So tae.. Did Irene threatened you like that.. You should say about her to your dad..' Namjoon hyung said.. Before I say hoseok hyung interrupted us..

'Tae.. Your father and mother is here and also Irene's father..' What the fuck is she planning.. I fixed my coat and went to my cabin.. I bowed to Irene's dad and to my parents and Irene is beside her father smirking at me..

'What a surprise uncle? You are here..' I sit on the sofa.. I looked at my mom who shook her head..

'Its important taehyung.. So I don't want to delay it..' He looked at my dad.. 'Daehyun we know Irene and tae love each other but now they have some misunderstanding between them..' I get it... I know what he is going to talk about..

'But they will clear it if they speak about it.. I dont want our friendship to end here..' My father looked at me.. I bite my lower lip and said no..

'I understand.. But it's all my son's decision.. I can't interfere in his life..' That's my dad.. Irene's father looked at me..

'I'm sorry uncle.. But..' I looked at Irene who is glaring at me.. 'I don't want to marry her..'

'Why?' How can I marry her I have a beautiful boyfriend.. 'Listen uncle I know you are upset but I don't love Irene anymore... She is..'

'Is it because of the boy jungkook..' He smirked at me.. 'He is not equal to our status tae and you know those people always try to seduce rich people for money.. ' I clenched my fist and controlled my anger...

'Its me... I proposed him first.. And all the people are not same.. Don't say anything about my jungkook..' My mother holds my hand.. 'Dont be angry tae.. Control yourself..' She caresses my back..

'I don't care about it taehyung... Irene is my happiness.. I will do whatever my daughter wants.. If he is in our way.. I will..' I stood up from the sofa and looked at him..

'No one can change my decision.. My heart belongs to jungkook and don't even think about hurting my boyfriend..' My father stood before me.. 'Just be calm tae..'