Chapter 12 - New life

No one's POV

Dear kookie

Thank you.. Thank you for believing me.. I hide it because it's a contract by my grandparents.. Because of that contract I met you.. My adorable bunny who stood for me when bogum hurts me, who comforts me and I'm alive because of you jungkook.. I'm sorry for leaving you but I have no choice...

I miss you jungkook.. I miss you a lot.. I want to hug you and I want to hold you always in my arms.. Just wait a little baby.. I will meet you.. I will tell my parents about our relationship.. Without you I'm nothing jungkook.. I love you.. I love you so much.. I'm sorry I can't attend your graduation and I can't send you off for your first day for your job.. But I'm happy hyungs are with you..

I will see you soon bunny.. I will meet you so soon.. Then no one can separate us.. You are mine and I'm yours.. No one can change that.. My heart beats only for you baby.. Take care of your health.. Eat well... Say sorry to hyungs because I hide the secret.. I miss you.. And I love you baby.. I love you Jeon Jungkook..

Yours
Tiger

Jungkook read the letter once.. Its nearly three months.. After graduation he worked in jin's cafe.. Today is his first day for his job in JYP company... He is so happy and also excited...he checked himself on the mirror.. He took his backpack and locked the apartment door..