Chapter 10 - Leaving

Taehyung's pov

I have only two months then I am going to live my life as a CEO of kim corporation... The love and caring from my hyungs and my bunny what am I going to say to them.. My thoughts were interrupted when jimin holds my hand and dragged me out of the cafe..

'What happened jimin?' We are both in the back door of our cage shop ... I looked at jimin who is so angry...

'Who are you? Why are you here?' I was confused why he is asking me these question.. 'Why the son of a CEO living here in the poor apartment..' My eyes widened.. 'Don't try to lie to me taehyung.. You know I'm also the son of CEO... So don't lie to me..' I sighed at him..

I explained all the reasons why I have to live this life.. He was so shocked.. 'Did jin hyung know about it..' I nodded my head... 'What about jungkook.. Do you really love him or ..' I looked at jimin..

'I'm not that cruel to play with his feelings chim.. Im really in love..' Jimin holds my hands with him..

'Tae you know how our society treats them.. Even our college.. What if your parents didn't accept him..' I know about it all but my love its true..

'Don't worry hyung.. I will take care of everything.. Trust me..' Jimin looks so restless.. 'I-i have only few days.. Before I go I have to confess my feelings with him.. I want Jungkook to be happy with me..'

'Don't hurt him tae.. He will br broken if you leave him suddenly... You are his life, his happiness..' I squeezed his hand a little..

'I won't leave him hyung I'm also with him in the same place bit in a distance.. I don't care about this society.. Just trust me..' He hugged me tightly.. 'Its time we have to go before someone see us..' He nodded his head and we both get into the cafe shop..

'Where were you tae?' Sehun asked.. I smiled at him slightly.. 'Kookie searched for you.. He said that he has some important work.. So he will be in an hour..' I nodded my head.. I know he is going to JYP company to discuss about his next painting..

Its nearly evening when so many customers were in the cafe shop... 'Welcome sir.. Please order your drinks..' I heard a smile... I tilt my head its namjoon, and hoseok hyung..

'Woahhh our tae so much involved in his work..' They both ordered their coffee.. I join with them.. They both looks so serious.. 'You know that you are going to leave soon..' Namjoon hyung said..

'And your father already prepared everything for you in the company..' I looked at hoseok hyung..

'Look tae.. You are not going to come here.. You are going to busy in your normal life and your grandmother wants to ends the agreement before the year..' I was so shocked to hear this..

'W-what.. I still have two months hyung..' Hoseok hyung holds my hands with him..

'Only two days.... Its weekend and you are going to leave this place in two days.. Next week you are going to be the CEO..' I leaned on the chair..

'Why? Its so quick..' Namjoon hyung wrapped his hands around my shoulder.. 'Your grandmother took this decision tae.. And your parents want you to be with them..' But my mind think only about Jungkook.. How can he take this..  How can I leave him so suddenly..

'We can't do anything tae.. Jin already know about it.. And about jungkook..' I tilt my head and looked at namjoon hyung.. 'Don't say anything to anyone.. You have to leave so soon.. I know its hard but you have no choice..' I clenched my fist..

'Kookie.. You came..' I looked at jungkook who is smiling widely.. He waves his hand to us.. He join with the others in the table.. What will I do? How can I leave him.. Only two days.. After my hyungs leave the cafe jungkook sit beside me..