Chaptet 22 - Healing

No one's pov

'I shouldn't leave you alone.. It's my mistake..' Taehyung looked at the blood on his hand and on his shirt.. Irene didn't know how to comfort him.. Soon everyone came to the hospital..

'W-where is he..' Jin asked.. Jimin sit beside taehyung.. 'In surgery room..' Irene replied.. Gong yoo and daehyun with Mina came to the hospital.. Taehyung waits for the doctor to hear about jungkook.. Namjoon gave him some water.. After an hour the doctors came out of the room... Taehyung and gong yoo rushed to the doctor..

'How is my son.. Is he fine..' The doctors looked at each other..

'Blood loss.. Many bruises all over his body and a deep cut on his chest.. He is unconscious now he is fine but..' Taehyung is scared..

'Say it doctor.. Is he really fine..' The doctor pats gong yoo's shoulder..

'His ankle was badly hurt.. So it will be difficult for him to walk.. But its only temporary.. He shouldn't walk until he heal completely.. Though he pretends to be strong but he is not..' The doctor said..

'C-can we see him..' Taehyung asked.. 'He is unconscious now but you can see him without disturbing him..' After the doctor left Taehyung and others get into the room..

'That bastard is going to pay for this..' Jin clenched his fist.. He cant control his tears.. 'I don't know why he is the one suffering all time..' Jimin said..

Taehyung sit beside the younger on his bed and caressed his cheeks.. His beautiful face is badly bruised.. There is no more tears.. 'I'm sorry.. I should have come early.. I'm sorry.. I shouldn't leave you..' Gong yoo pats his shoulder..

'Its not your mistake taehyung.. You know Jungkook won't think like that..' Taehyung sighed at him..

'What about him.. Where is he?' Taehyung asked.. 'Sungjae.. Arrested by cops.. And also Chris.. Just don't worry about them..' Jungkook didn't wake up until night.. Taehyung stayed with him looking at his husband.. He didn't leave his hand..

'Wake up bunny.. I hate these silence..' Taehyung whispered.. 'Do you remember our first meet in apartment..' Taehyung think about it which made him to smile.. 'I didn't thought that I will love you like crazy..' He remembered all those beautiful memories.. His life is so colourful because of him..

Jungkook stirred a little and tried to open his eyes.. He feels the pain rushed all over his body.. He groaned a little which made taehyung to flinch a little.. 'B-bunny.. Jungkook..' Taehyung slightly touch the younger's cheeks..

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes.. First he saw is taehyung.. He can't move his hand... The pain on his leg is too much... 'W-wait I will call the doctor.. ' he pressed the button under his bed soon doctor and nurse arrived to the room.. He checked the younger..

'Take rest.. You have to stay in hospital for few more days..' Jungkook pouts at him.. After they leaves the room taehyung holds his hand.. 'S-scared..' Jungkook asked..

'A lot..' Jungkook chuckled at him.. He helped the younger to sit on the bed.. 'S-sorry..' Jungkook said.. 'I make you all worried..'

'Pabo.. Don't say like that..' It's too much pain for him.. Taehyung also noticed it.. 'Y-you are badly hurt.. You have to take rest..'

'W-why in hospital.. I hate here.. When will we go home..' Jungkook asked.. 'I-i can't move my right leg.. It hurts..' Jungkook said..

'Until you heal.. Dont worry everything will be alright..' Taehyung said and stroked the younger's hair.. He gets up from the chair to get some soup for him.. But jungkook didn't leave him..