Chapter 1

Y/n PoV:
"Here's your uniform, eraser head will escort you to your classroom" the head master of UA tells me. I nod and take the uniform out of his hand.

"Thank you sir" I say to him and leave his office.

Aizawa is leaning against the wall outside of the office with his eyes closed.

I stand next to him and he lifts his head up and looks at me.

"Are you sure you want to do this y/n?" He asks.

Without looking at him I nod my head slightly.

"Yes, I need to" I state.

He doesn't say anything else but just begins to walk away.

"You're class is this way" he says.

"What class am I going to be in?" I ask.

"Class 1A"

1A huh, that's the highest class in the first year, I'm ready to become a hero and prove everyone wrong, I will become the number one hero and make him know that I am not him.

We turn the corner and I see the huge wooden door of 1A.

Aizawa turns back to me and makes eye contact .

He gives me a "You've got this" look and i clench my fists.

He opens the door and walks in.

I follow behind him and stand at the front of my classroom.

I cross my arms and put on my resting face which is a resting bitch face. I'm not here to make friends.

The classroom is really noisy.

Two boys, one with golden hair with a lightning bolt down the side and another with grapes for hair are drooling over some girls at the front.

One boy with half white and half red hair is sitting quietly while a boy with spiky red hair chats happily to him.

Everyone else is gathered around two boys.

One of them has green hair and freckles, he's being held up by his shirt as the other boy with ash blond spiky hair and red eyes threatens to blow up his face.

God that blond is really loud.

Aizawa sighs and activates his quirk making the boy drop the other.

"Stop immediately and sit down or I will expel you" he says calmly.

I forgot how un enthusiastic he was.

"Tsk" the blond huffs under his breathe and they both take a seat.

Everyone is now looking at Aizawa and they then notice me standing next to him.

"Damn nice class Shota" I tease Aizawa.

"While we're in school, it's mr. Aizawa to you and I think you underestimate them" he says blankly.

"Well I hope so" I smirk at him.

"Who's the hot chick" the boy with grapes asks.

Within a flash i grab him and and pull him to the front of the room with me. I hold him up by his collar and my eyes turn red.

"I'd watch your disgusting mouth if I was you mineta, she could rip you to shreds" Aizawa says.

Mineta gulps and nods.

"Let him go y/n" shota says.

I sigh and again within a second he's back in his chair and I'm leaning against the wall.

Everyone is sitting in the chairs staring with their mouths open at me.

"Not a nice way to greet your new classmate" I huff.

"WAIT SHES JOINING OUR CLASS" the blond boy shouts and stands up in his seat, explosions coming out of his palms. Anger resides in his eyes and I take it as a challenge.

I appear in front of him and turn my eyes glowing red again.

"Yeah I am, got a problem with that hedgehog" I spit.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING TO, IM BAKUGOU KATSUKI AND IM THE FUTURE NUMBER ONE HERO" he shouts in my face.

I don't flinch at his loud words I just roll my eyes.

"With that attitude, I'm surprised Aizawa hasn't expelled you yet" I scoff.

He raises his hand towards my face and I grab his wrist.

"Nice try, your puny fireworks put on a great show" I mock him.

I feel his anger start to rise and i appear back at the front of the classroom right as he's about to fire at me.

"HOW THE HELL ARE YOU MOVING SO FAST!!" He yells again.

"Air quirk" I state calmly.

He scowls at me.

"Sit down bakugou" Aizawa says

The boy falls back into his chair and crosses his arms and scowls out the window.

"Class this is y/n l/n she's your new classmate, treat her with respect, I need to nap so you have the rest of the lesson off" he finishes and gets into his yellow sleeping bag.

As soon as Aizawa hits the floor the classroom erupts into chatter and the boy with red spiky hair comes up to me.

"Wow that was really brave standing up to bakugou like that, most people are really scared of him" he says.

"He's not scary, he's just loud and annoying" I roll my eyes.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY" he screams.

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU DAMN FIRECRACKER" I yell back.

He growls and looks at the boy with red hair.

"Don't bakugou" the red head says.

Bakugou huffs and sits back down.

"Sorry about him, he's a little hot headed" the boy rubs his neck awkwardly.

"I'm Kirishima by the way" he introduces himself.

"Y/n"

"Nice to meet you y/n"

I nod and then two other boys join our conversation.

"Sup l/n" the boy with the lightning bolt says.

"Call me y/n" I say.

"Ok y/n then you can call me denki" he says.

I nod.

"You don't smile much huh, I'm sero" another boy with black hair says.

I shrug and then the bell goes.

Everyone starts to leave and as I'm about to I feel someone grab my arm.

"What do you want firecracker" I say.

"Stay out of my way, I'm gonna become the number one hero" he says through gritted teeth.

I turn to face him and get really close to his ear.

"Guess its a race to the top then" I whisper to him.

"See you there, Bakugou" I quickly disappear from his sight and he looks around.

"Damn than stupid girl" he scoffs.

"A race to the top huh"

"Fucking extras" he sighs.

I stand in the corridor and listen to him.

"Heh hedgehog" I then disappear.