Chapter 2

Y/n PoV:
It gets to the end of the day and I stay behind to talk to shota.

"Make sure you get home safe" he says as I'm about to leave the classroom.

"I will shota" I reply.

"See you tomorrow, and being your PE kit in because we're doing quirk training" he adds.

"Ok see you soon" I close the door and walk into the corridor.

As I walk down the hall I put my hands in my pockets of my school skirt and put my head back.

First day of hero course, actually pretty interesting, class 1A is a really interesting group, if I wasn't so invested in becoming a hero they would be really good friends I think.

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear talking around the corner.

I slow down my walking pace and stop by the corner. I put my head around the wall and see a tall, broad man wearing a blue hero costume and fire radiating from his face and body.

I see a boy standing in front of him, it's the boy from my class. The one with half red and half white hair.

"You are my greatest creation shoto, I am not going to let you throw it all away" the man says.

Wait isn't that the number two hero endeavor? I think to myself.

"I am not you father, and I never will be, I will become the top hero without your quirk" the boy says.

Father? Not using his quirk? Become the number one hero? Isn't like his father. Oh my gosh he sounds just like me.

Exept my mother wanted me to become the number one villain, and wanted me to use her quirk go take over the world, but I won't ever use her quirk and I will become the number one hero just to prove her wrong.

But that's not important right now because the boys is walking towards me.

I quickly walk around the corner like nothing happened and come face to face with the boy.

We both stop and look at one another.

"Should we leave?" I ask

"Yeah lets go" he responds.

We both turn and walk walk towards the front of the school.

"Parents, they don't understand that we're not them do they?" I sigh.

He looks over to me and his eyes widen.

"You're father wants you to be like him?" He asks shocked.

"My mother actually, but she wants me to do something a little different than be a hero by using her quirk but I'm going to be a hero anyway" I say and put my arms behind my head.

"Sorry about that" he says.

I shrug.

"It's alright, I'm gonna do it no matter what so it doesn't matter" I say.

He nods and we get to the school gate.

"It's strange, I'm not good at opening up to people but you seem really easy to talk to" the boy says.

"Thanks.. um what's yours name? You never told me" I rub my neck awkwardly.

"Oh sorry, I'm shoto todoroki" he says.

"Oh, I'm y/n, I didn't come to the hero course to make friends but you're cool" I say to him.

"Yeah so are you" he answers and gives me a slight smile.

We get to the gate and we have to head in opposite directions.

"See you tomorrow todoroki"

"Yeah bye y/n"

I turn and start to walk back to my house.

It's only a 30 minute walk away so it's not that bad.

The sun is starting to set over the buildings and I feel the soft breeze run through my hair.

My peaceful walking doesn't last long when I hear someone shout.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!"

I turn around and come face to face with bakugou.

"What do you think, I'm walking home" I say calmly.

I turn around and continue to walk.

"HEY DONT WALK AWAY I WASNT DONE TALKING" he shouts.

"Well it's getting dark so walk with me if you want to talk" I say.

He sighs and jogs to catch up to me.

"What's you're deal? Why are you so calm?" He asks.

I shrug.

"Maybe you're just not as scary as you think you are" I pull my tongue out on him.

He rolls his eyes.

"And what's your quirk because you moved way to fast in class for it to be normal" he asks.

"That's for me to know, and for you to figure out" I wink at him as we arrive at my house.

"This is my stop" I say.

"You have GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?!" He says.

I raise my eyebrow at him.

He points to the house facing me.

"And that's my stop" he says.

I giggle.

"Guess were neighbours, see ya tomorrow hedgehog" I wink and go inside.

I look out my window and see him angrily kick a stone out his way as he stomps over to his house.

I sigh.

"He's a piece of work, he better not get in the way of my hero training" I say before plopping onto the couch.