Chapter 18

Bakougo PoV:
I place y/n down on the couch and put a pillow behind her head.

"WHAT HAPP-"
"Shut up you old hag you'll wake her up!" I whisper angrily to my mom.

She crosses her arms and sits down on the couch next to y/n.

She sighs and brushes some of the injured girls hair back so it wasn't in her face.

"What happened to her katsuki? Who was at the door?" She turns to me.

I look away and tap my foot on the floor.

"It's hard to explain mom-"
"Tell me what happened. Now."

she points at a piece of the couch that isn't occupied next to her and I take a seat.

"She did this to herself" I say.

"W-what? Why on earth would she. Oh sweetie" she looks at y/n and takes her hand on her own. Rubbing circles on it with her fingers.

"She was trying to get rid of something that had bad memories with it but did It in a stupid way that got her hurt. a friend of hers brought her to us" I explain.

"I'm just glad she's okay. Go fetch the first aid kit for me" she tells me and I nod, getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I pull the box out of the cupboard and open it up, grabbing some disinfectant and bandages. Along with some painkillers. Making sure they aren't coloured.

I walk back to my mother and hand her the items. She slowly begins to clean and wrap y/n's Hands.

"That should be fine just make sure she takes the pain killers and doesn't do anything to strenuous on her hands for a couple of days" he tells me, handing me a water bottle and the pain killers back.

I nod and she stands up, ruffling my hair as she walks past.

I move further down the couch towards y/n and stop when I'm sat next to her chest.

I look down and the sleeping girl and can't help but wonder.

Why is she so exausted. I can see the bags under her eyes and the tension in her shoulders even while she's sleeping.

I sigh "for fuck sake y/n why can't you just look after yourself" I whisper and I see her shoulders relax a little when I talk.

I raise an eyebrow and then very slowly grab her hand.

She relaxes more when I touch her and I sigh. Keeping a tight grip on her hand.

"Idiot"

——————————————
Y/n PoV:
My eyes open and close a few times before my vision clears and the sound of the tv becomes more prominent.

I don't say anything but I look at the ceiling and notice how the lights are off, the only source of brightness coming from the program playing on the tv.

I feel someone move around a little and feel something in my hand.

I look down to the end of the couch and see Bakugou sitting with one of his legs crossed over the other, his right arm hung over the back of the sofa and his other hand- in my own??

I slowly remove my hand from his and begin to sit up.

He notices the movement of my body and looks in my direction, shuffling a bit to the side to give me room to get up.

I fully sit myself up and rest my back against the arm rest, looking up and finally making eye contact with the hot headed blond.

He doesn't say anything but he lowers the volume of the show and then waits for me to talk, probably expecting an explanation.

I think about what I last remember and then my eyes widen, I tuck my legs up and burry my face in my knees.

"For fu- he brought me here didn't he?" I ask and slowly look back up.

Bakugou nods and crosses his arms, now looking at my hands.

I see the bandages and the painkillers and water are sat on the table next to me.

"Thanks" I say, not wanting to give an explanation to the boy.

"That burnt bitch already told me what happened so you don't have to explain" he says and sigh and rub the back off my neck.

"You probably think I'm an idiot huh?" I slightly laugh and give him my signature smile.

He furrows his eyebrows and leans forward.

"I hate it when you do that" he says and I give him a confused look.

"When you smile and laugh like everything is okay, it's dumb. You never lie about anything but you hide how you really feel. Sounds weak to me" he says and hands me the pain meds.

I just smile. Taking the pills and noticing the little to no pigment.

"It's not colourful.." I say to myself and he looks down at my hands.

"Oh yeah that asshole told me your allergic so I got different ones" he says and Huffs, clearly not happy that Dabi was here.

I keep staring at them and I can see bakugou getting annoyed.

"Just take them they're not poisoned" he rolls his eyes.

Truth be told I hate taking pills but ugh the pain in my arms is so bad i need to just take them.

I crush them in my hand and sprinkle them
In my water before drinking the whole thing

He looks at me with amusement and then stands up.

"It's 2am we have school at 7 we should go to bed. You might have just slept for fucking 4 hours but I've had to stay up with your dumbass" he says and walks out of the living room, up the stairs and closing his door behind him.