Chapter 9

Y/n PoV:
My eyes slowly open and I immediately feel pain surge through my body.

I wince but try to sit up.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to so Aizawa.

"Take it easy" he says in his normal boring voice.

He helps me sit up and I cross my arms but hit an injury and uncross them again.

"How do you feel?" He asks.

"I'm alright" I answer.

Realisation suddenly hits me my eyes widen.

"Wait where's bakugou?" I ask.

aizwa takes a step back to reveal a sleeping bakugou in the bed next to me.

I sigh.

"Ok, is he alright?" I ask.

Aizawa nods.

"He was awake when I got here and got done for some tests, he will be fine but he needed to sleep so he's going to be in here for the rest of the day, just like you" he says.

My eyes widen.

"Wait what, and me!" I exclaim.

He crosses his arms.

"That's right, maybe next time you decide to stand up against a huge explosion then you'll think twice" he scolds.

I groan and sit at the edge of my bed.

"I am not staying here all day, I'm going to class" I say and go to get up.

As I try to stand I feel a sharp pain surge through my leg and I fall.

"GAH" I shout but before I hit the floor Aizawa scoops me up in his arms.

"You ok?" He asks.

I sigh and nod while holding my knee.

He places me back down on my bed.

"Now stay here until recovery girl says you can leave, ok?" He says.

I sigh and nod.

"Ugh Fine" I say.

He smirks and leans down to hug me.

I hug him back and he walks out to leave.

"See you later" I say and he waves back at me before walking out.

"Ugh" I fall back and look at the ceiling.

"Boring huh" I hear a groggy voice say

I lift my head up and see bakugou sitting up in bed.

"yep" I say bluntly and lie back down.

We don't say anything for a couple of minutes.

I need to get out of here, I'm not going to just say huddled up in this stupid ward.

Hmmm, oh fuck this I'm getting out of here.

I quickly sit up and shuffle to the edge of the bed.

I forgot about my leg.

I spot some bandages and a couple of pieces of metal in the corner of the room.

I try to use one of my quirks to get them to come to me without me moving but it doesn't work.

My quirks must still be strained.

I grab hold of the side of the bed rail with both hands and pull myself to a stand, making sure to put most of the pressure on my other leg.