Chapter 17

Y/n PoV:
"That's enough I think" I say dusting off my hands and turning to face bakugou.

His aggravated expression will be something I always remember. He has bags hanging off him in all directions and t-shirts on his head while he holds 2 bags in his hands. I take my phone out and snap a pic of him which sets him off.

"How many cLOTHES DO YOU HAVE!" He shouts and the shirts fall of his head.

I laugh and pick them up.

"Maybe I did over pack. Here" I take all of the bags off him, throwing them on my bed and then handing him one backpack.

"This should be enough for the next day or so before I move back here again" I smile and he takes it off me but looks down.

"What is it firecracker we've gotta go or your mums gonna think we're doing it" I fold my arms and he throws me an angry luck.

"do you want to live by yourself because you could have just said so instead of acting like you liked staying with us" he turns around and huffs.

Is he... jealous of my house??

I snicker and he spins around creating explosions in his hands.

"WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT YOU DAMN- oh" he looks down and sees that he's completely destroyed my bag and the clothes inside it.

"Oh come on bakugou!" I pick the bag up and throw it at him.

He catches it.

"Sorry" he mumbles and I rub the back of my neck.

"It's fine but you owe me a shopping trip because those were expensive" I roll my eyes.

"WHAT NO WA- ugh fine just grab your stuff and let's go hom- back to my place" he says.

I catch his mistake and it makes me frown. Maybe it is becoming a home for me. I do love it there and mitsuki is such a good mother. Not that I know how a real mother should act.

"Dumbass let's go" bakugou interrupts my intrusive thoughts and grabs the spare bag out of my hands, walking out of my room.

"Wow what a gentleman you are bakugou"

"SHUT IT LETS GO"

I chuckle and follow him out, locking the doors behind me as we leave.

as we're about to cross the road back to his place a car comes speeding down the street and skids past us in an instant.
But I saw someone.
There's no way.
It can't have been her.
Could it?
No it must have been. I can't mistake those eyes. yellow eyes. Fierce. Could penetrate a soul with a single glare.

"mom..." I mumble and bakugou looks at me.

I didn't even notice my shaking hands until bakugou grabs one of them.

"Why are you shaking it's not that cold out. Come on we might as well get you somewhere warm." He tries to pull me across to get me to the house but I stand still, not moving a muscle. 

"What are you doing idiot we need to get back" he looks at me with a confused look and I pull my hand away.

"I- I Erm I don't think-" I stumble over my words a bit and his look turns into mild concern.

"I- just remembered that I need to run to the store!" I quickly cover up my worry and give him a smile.

"Okay well the old hag will kill me if I don't go with you-"

"No that's okay it's erm- for lady things you'll just feel weird I'll go alone" I brush him off.

"I don't really care about that kind of thing you know it's only natura-"